Hi

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi

Postby QueenB78 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:55 am

Hi all, my name is Becky and I'm from Esher Surrey. Until recently I was admin on the UKFM FB group, but unfortunately poor health has caught up with me and had to step down. I'm hoping that one day I'll be well enough to join the admin team again.
Like most FM sufferers I do have secondary illnesses such as CFS, depression, IBS and insomnia to name a few. (Yey?!) I'm married with 5 children and a granddaughter due in 8 weeks. In a previous life I was a nursery nurse as well as a classroom assistant. I was training to do my PGCE , but ill health took that away from me due to lack of concentration and absorbing information.
I'm hoping one day there will be better treatment available for us warriors to have a better quality of life or even a cure.
Anyway lovely to meet you all
Becky xx
QueenB78
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi

Postby perseus » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:47 pm

Welcome Becky, glad to have you with us :-)

Stephen
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia. Regards Stephen
perseus

Re: Hi

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:25 pm

Hi & :welcome: Becky :wave:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Return to Where to Say Hello