Hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello

Postby Ferret Girl » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:11 pm

Hi.

For the past few months I’ve had typical Fibromyalgia symptoms which I’m sure you’re all far too familiar with. I had blood tests which showed I had a vitamin D deficiency so I’m on supplements. The doctor said it can take up to 6 months to correct a vitamin D deficiency but due to my range of symptoms she “strongly suspects” I have Fibromyalgia. I have to wait until April/May to see if the vitamin D makes any difference to my health, whilst using painkillers to manage my pain. I feel like I’m in limbo just waiting to see what will happen. I thought I’d visit these forums to learn more about Fibromyalgia and meet others with it in the meantime as it looks likely I will eventually be diagnosed with it.
Ferret Girl
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello

Postby *Lisa* » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:31 am

Hi & :welcome: to the forum
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Re: Hello

Postby LindyM66 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:58 am

Hi FG

I too had extremely low levels of VitD and was given VitD supplements. I have to be honest and say, I didn't notice any difference at all.
Due to the lack of sunshine , particularly in Scotland, I'd say 3/4 of the population have low VitD.
I hope you find the forum informative.

Much Love
Lindy x
LindyM66
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello