Help List - please add whatever helps you

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Help List - please add whatever helps you

Postby bekindtoyou » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:33 am

For neck pain on waking chewing gum, for me it releases the tension in my jaw and neck
For teeth grinding/ clenching at night a gum shield ( unfortunately £60 private or band 2 on nhs I think £200) so private wins
Has reduced my head aches and neck pain.
bekindtoyou
UKFM Member

Postby Scruffy » Tue May 03, 2016 5:07 pm

Have recently started having Oxygen Therapy. Has really helped clear the fog. On average day has taken the sharp edges off the pains but if I am going to have a bad day I still have as much pain. Nice though to have a clearer head for the first time in 9 years!
Scruffy
UKFM Newbie

Postby Auburn » Mon May 01, 2017 9:13 am

I am in the process of being diagnosed, but have started to suspect it might be fibromyalgia as everything else is being ruled out.

I have been reading the posts on here and have tried a couple of them. I slept on top of my duvet last night with some loose fitting pyjamas and socks and a soft blanket over me. It was much more comfortable than being below the duvet. :-)
Auburn
UKFM Newbie

Postby daisy407 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:39 pm

I am a helpful lady and I consider that becoming a tree for providing shadow everyone it is better than finding a tree for shadow. in simple words, if you help someone so don't expect it in return for that specific person. you have to keep faith in nature that you will get better in future.
Get Best Essay Help Online
daisy407
UKFM Newbie

Postby andrew192 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:27 am

In my opinion, people have to share their experience about their diseases and how can people recover who have the same disease. Helping others is the way to live a happy life.
Get the Professional Essay Help London.
andrew192
UKFM Newbie

Previous

Return to Help / Tips on Coping