Has anyone tried ginger for the pain

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Has anyone tried ginger for the pain

Postby Joan 100 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:57 am

I've been researching alternative ways to reduce the pain and I came across articles saying that root ginger helps as it acts as an anti inflammatory. I am seriously considering trying it by drinking ginger tea eating crystalised ginger etc. I just wondered if anyone had tried it to ease the pain and if it had worked :?:
Joan 100
UKFM Member

Re: Has anyone tried ginger for the pain

Postby Joan 100 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:30 pm

Well I guess by the lack of response no one has tried it. I'm trying it, I've been shopping and stocked up on ginger, ginger cake for tea yum :!: hope I like it bought loads anyway I'll give it a week or so and then post to say if it has worked for me.
Joan 100
UKFM Member

Postby fibro-lu » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:02 pm

have you tried

Gold Kili Ginger Drink

it is a very warming drink
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby Oma 1 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:35 am

I have heard that ginger helps, so I look forward to seeing the results of you trying it out. I can't remember who told me (the fog) but apparently Tumeric is also good for inflammation etc. I have only just started seeing Tumeric supplements in the pharmacy, so I am unsure if this is a new fad or something that actually works. Obviously I haven't given it a go. Hopefully you are onto something with the ginger tea. Looking forward to to hear about your outcome. Hugs from a friend who understands your pain and willingness to try something new.
Oma 1
UKFM Newbie

Return to Help / Tips on Coping