Extreme hot patches

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Extreme hot patches

Postby Hannah24 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:10 pm

Hi,

I've been experiencing episodes where I get small patches on my body which become extremely hot and red. So far I have got them on the outside of my knees or around my arms near my elbow and tonight all down the right side of my face. Even my family can notice/feel them.

I was wondering whether this is a new symptom of my Fibro or something else? Has anyone else experienced these?

Cheers Hannah
Hannah24
UKFM Member

Re: Extreme hot patches

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:45 pm

Hi Hannah :)

I would get it checked out by your GP. Sometimes it's easy to put every symptom down to fibro but it's best to get it looked at by a professional. Let us know how you get on if you decide to see your GP.

Gentle hugs
Claire
x
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Postby Hannah24 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:16 pm

Hi,

Thanks for replying. I'll get it checked out when I'm next at the GP.

Cheers x
Hannah24
UKFM Member

Postby Claire'scomfycorner » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:47 pm

Good luck :) xx
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia :) x
Claire'scomfycorner
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems