feel as if full of cold all the time.

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

feel as if full of cold all the time.

Postby kazza65 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:08 pm

I'm just wondering if any fellow suffers, suffer from the symptoms like they are full of cold :(
With a snotty nose and feel as if some thing is stuck in the back of my throat. :-?

The last few day i have felt really tired with effect that i could sleep for a week :sleep: . I know i couldn't sleep for a week with the pain in my legs and back. Also i keep going hot and cold to the point were i'm wearing two cardigans then i get too warm and strip them off.

i really don't know what is happen to my body. I getting to the point were i feel that i'm useless and i may as well be dead. I used to go to group for people with Fibro but i have stopped going because i feel out of place, then i started going to a meal which was held by a person that has fibro and just want to meet up with friends i haven't gone to them as i' feel the odd one out.

i'm really struggle and don't know what to do !!!!
Live life to the full as you don't know when it will end xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kazza65
UKFM Member

Re: feel as if full of cold all the time.

Postby sastek » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:38 pm

Hi Kazza,

Yeah I feel like I have a constant cold too, runny nose, itchy throat etc.
sastek
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems