cannabis oil ... what do you think?

All your questions and experiences of medication and treatments on the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

cannabis oil ... what do you think?

Postby kittycatclare » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:35 pm

Hi
I had recently read in the fibromyglia magazine about cannabis oil and it's positive effects on pain .. was wondering if anyone has tried and experienced this treatment .. I would love to hear your feedback
also wondering on people's opinions on this .. I'm open to any comments and views
thanks in advance clare
kittycatclare
UKFM Member

Re: cannabis oil ... what do you think?

Postby sjp » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:53 pm

hello ive tried it did not quite like the way i felt but did buy hemp oil which is similar from same plant but does not have the thc in it & it helped loads.you can buy it online ebay/amazon etc it legal & does not have any drowzy affects. does not eliminate fibro but has certainly helped my syptoms.
sjp
UKFM Newbie

Postby keatonsgrandma » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:58 am

Yes. with medical cannabis oil there should only positive effects ,
thc gone.i personally vape it and it has helped a lot
keatonsgrandma
UKFM Newbie

Postby LindyM66 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:58 am

Hi Clare,

Long before I was diagnosed, I tried it in a " homemade chocolate". I was that sore, and nothing was helping take away the pain, at the time.
I have to say, never felt so relaxed in my life! A bit too relaxed - it swiped the legs from me, and I ended up on the couch and couldnt get up lol
Think there was a wee bit too much oil in it.
I was so impressed that I googled recipes, but never got around to making them.

Much Love
Lindy x
LindyM66
UKFM Member

Postby kittycatclare » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:34 pm

Thanks for your replies .. it is something I'm seriously considering and so far haven't come across anything negative
what I will ask it were you source it ?
And did you have any side effects?
kittycatclare
UKFM Member

Postby paulfoel » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:28 pm

Wife bought a vape thing off amazon. The standard flavour was horrible but they do different flavours.

CBTlife or something? In the end bought off their website (she lost first one) and got mint flavour.

She says it does help a fair bit.
paulfoel
UKFM Member

Postby Jull » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:52 pm

Don't know about curing the pain but I believe that cannabis oil helps me go to sleep easier :)
One night I went to my friend's house to stay over night. She heat up a essential oil so we can get into sleep, I felt relieved and sleepy quickly even though I have insomnia usually. That night I had a really safe and sound sleep and the next morning, I felt great :D
Then she told me she had used cannabis oil the last night, so yeah, I know it can treat insomnia. :)
Jull
UKFM Member

Return to Treatments & Medication