Duloxetine and Glaucoma

All your questions and experiences of medication and treatments on the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Duloxetine and Glaucoma

Postby mand » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:43 pm

Hi...
Not posted on the site for a long while. Eight weeks ago after a massive flare up, have gave in and decided to try anti depressants. It was that or sick leave. I'm suffering with a few side effects as usual medications for side effects, but coping better as i can manage pain, I'm in the process of reducing gabapentin and stopped antibiotics that helped acne rosacea,which I'm sure the gabapentin started in the first place...

As from yesterday highly likely diagnosed with glaucoma, so I'm due to see gp on friday ...is there any meds like duloxetine i am happy as this has not made me gain weight..... In the past i have taken amitriptyline and I could not function, so very wary of taking antidepressants but it's a necessity..... Thank you for taking time out to read. Take care and best wishes Mand x
mand
UKFM Member

Re: Duloxetine and Glaucoma

Postby perseus » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:01 am

Mand

Sorry you are having a bad turn. I've found Duloxetene the more effective drug with the least side effects, but it affects people differently.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia. Regards Stephen
perseus

Return to Treatments & Medication