I've had enough

All your questions and experiences of medication and treatments on the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

I've had enough

Postby mand » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:49 pm

Never have I felt this is bad.. Pain and no energy to explain :cry:.. Pregablin... will it cause rosacea. Come off anti ds..due to diagnosis of glaucoma and gabapentin due to rosacea.. Is pre gablin OK.. Never realised how much gabapentin makes me function... I'm usually strong willed.. But I've had it. Finishing work for weekend... Don't know how I've managed, and don't know if il be back on Monday.. No Words to explain
mand
UKFM Member

Re: I've had enough

Postby perseus » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:29 pm

I remember Pregabalin caused me to be tired, difficulty getting up in the morning. It seems to have more severe side effects than most of the drugs I've used, and I came of too quickly.

https://beta.nhs.uk/medicines/pregabalin/

Hope you improve soon. Perhaps ask GP for a call back?
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia. Regards Stephen
perseus

Re: I've had enough

Postby mand » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:36 pm

When things carnt get any rough :scream-1:... Give me a flaming break.... Went to treat myself to a new lippy and perfume to cheer me up.. Next thing I knew.. Sprawled out all over the floor.. Slipped on a slice of gherkin... So lay on one side nursing my pride and a small box of black magic.. On the plus side my youngest daughter wasn't there so no snap chat photos floating around :nono:
mand
UKFM Member

Return to Treatments & Medication