Pregablin it is...

All your questions and experiences of medication and treatments on the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Pregablin it is...

Postby mand » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:39 am

I've had a few rough weeks that go into months. Came off gabapentin as I had a perment acne rosacea, I've now come off anti biotics for face, I was on duloxetine for pain but diagnosed with glaucoma had to come off as this can cause eye pressure in the eye to rise. So basically on 200mg of gabapentin a day and paracetamol, the flare up and pain was horrendous.. Plus now realised other things I was suffering blamed on medication... Was maybe withdrawal of gabapentin, Ive dropped off slowly and took me a few months :yikes:. Last week I slipped and now supporting a splint as they seem to think I've fractured the scaphoid bone.. Monday. Was put on pregablin starting a small dose at night, locum gp had to get the ok from the practice because its quite addictive... So now I'm very wary of taking it.. Was offered CBT so I'm taking it... Try anything to see if it helps me with coping..... I'm now back on 5HTP and feeling less agitated than last week... Maybe this slip is nature's way of telling me to slow down.... So need to now take time out and listen to my body, hopefully fibro will settle.. I'm all upside down with medication lark.. If it seems OK.. Its not compatible with me or Meds.. Nothing that you have always a weight gainer... Nothing to slim you down or get rid of wrinkles :-P :-D . Hope alls well and sending my best wishes
mand
UKFM Member

Return to Treatments & Medication