Remove Atos, please, sign if agree

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Remove Atos, please, sign if agree

Postby Smily » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:10 pm

Please sign the petitions if you agree

https://submissions.epetitions.direct.g ... ions/51836

Please google Remove Atos and you'll find a few petitions about removing atos from different organizations.

Thank you all.
Smily
UKFM Newbie

Re: Remove Atos, please, sign if agree

Postby Carrie Nourse » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:45 am

Hi yes these numpties need to go as they are not qualified to take on cases with people suffering from fibromyalgia or other related conditions. They are heartless and cruel to so many people who need help and should be getting it. It makes me so angry to hear of people who are receiving the disability benefit as they just have a bad back, well they want to try living with this then they would know what pain is and the same to these people who work for ATOS.
Carrie Nourse
UKFM Member

Re: Remove Atos, please, sign if agree

Postby Richard elder » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:15 am

Hi I like many people I agree atos need binned on the day I went for so called medical was asked to climb on to bench and wiggle my toes that's it for the medical side I was asked questions on how life is affected she didn't listen to my answers she had filled in computer and stopped typing before my answer had finished when I challenged this she shrugged her shoulders my gp had give me a letter telling them I was unfit for work with they egnored what makes them think that a gp wouldn't know after years of experience I think the atos staff are on a cash bonus for stopping people getting esa
Richard elder
UKFM Member

Return to Politics & Lobbying