Fibromyalgia Awareness UK
Fibromyalgia Action UK
FMA UK, Studio 3007, Mile End, Abbeymill Business Centre, 12 Seedhill Road, Paisley PA1 1JS
Tel: 0844 826 9022
Call Carers Direct on 0808 802 0202
Free, confidential information and advice for carers.
Lines are open 8am to 9pm Monday to Friday, 11am to 4pm at weekends. Calls are free from UK landlines and mobiles.
European Fibromyalgia Associations
European Network of Fibromyalgia Associations
FOCUS Fibromyalgie Belgique asbl
Support groups in the French-speaking community of Belgium: monthly meetings for members of the association, accompanied by friends and family if they wish.
- "fibrocafés": punctual and informal meetings, open to all public.
- "fibrophone": hotline available on every weekday. Many callers ask for information about fibromyalgia and specialised clinics where they can be seen by a competent doctor.
- raining: organisation of training sessions on fibromyalgia aimed at nurses and social workers or professional carers visiting patients.
- all public lectures about FM in all parts of French-speaking Belgium
- political awareness actions
Fibromyalgia Medical Resources
The Environmental Illness Resource
The Environmental Illness Resource is an information and community website for those suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FMS), multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS), and other chronic multi-system conditions.
Fibromyalgia Coach - Pam Accord
Other Central Sensitisation conditions
Bladder and Bowel Foundation
Leaky Gut Syndrome