Exercise & Diet Guide
The Fibromyalgia Exercise & Diet Guide by David Jenkin
The 85 page guide is designed to teach people how to be active managers of their health in relation to living with Fibromyalgia.
Only £16.95 including post and packing to a UK postcode - click here to order
There is increasing evidence that a regular exercise routine is essential for all fibromyalgia syndrome patients. This is easier said than done because increased pain and fatigue caused by repetitive exertion makes regular exercise quite difficult. However, those patients who do get into an exercise regimen experience worthwhile improvement and are reluctant to give up.
This Guide covers:
- A Review of the latest research
- The Warm up
- Joint Mobilisation
- Mobilisation Exercises
- Low Intensity Pulse-raiser
- Home Based Chair Exercises
- Standing Exercises using a Chair or Support
- Low Impact Aerobic Exercises
- Strength Training Exercises
- Aqua –Exercise
- Managing Flare Ups
- Exercise Pacing
- Diet and Nutrition Plan
- SMART Goals
- Lifestyle Changes
- Exercise Plan
- Symptom Diary
- It's NOT "all in your head"
- "The Basics of Managing Fibromyalgia" by Dr Jacobi
The guide is designed to teach people how to be active managers of their health in relation to living with Fibromyalgia.
Click here to order The Fibromyalgia Exercise & Diet Guide by David Jenkin