[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • News of Living with Fibromyalgia - Page 665

It is currently Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:03 am

News News of Living with Fibromyalgia

Site map of Living with Fibromyalgia » Forum : Living with Fibromyalgia

All your fibromyalgia experiences, questions and answers.

Confused !!!!!

Hello,
I am new to fibro, my GP diagnosed me about 8 weeks ago. I have been off work for the past seven weeks and no one seems to be able, or willing to help me, even my GP. I have been given painkillers that don't seem to work. I have taken up swimming again and at least that is helping albeit only when I am in the water. I don't know how long I ...
Read more : Confused !!!!! | Views : 5381 | Replies : 12

new to fibro please help

hello any one there just was told i had fibro in march 2005 i had a cervical spinal fusion then ended up like this can anyone relate? i would love to speak with anyone about fibro i live in the usa i work with one girl who also has it and now she has almost got disability i dont disability just trying to find a way to live work and function with the monster fibro ...
Read more : new to fibro please help | Views : 4964 | Replies : 10

Good morning and welcolme.

Thankyou Uk Fibromyalgia for a new and refreshing board.
Julie
Read more : Good morning and welcolme. | Views : 11934 | Replies : 27

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 201302 • Total topics 21348 • Total members 19295