It is currently Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:05 am

News News of Craft

Site map of Craft » Forum : Craft

A place to discuss any sort of crafting and show off your work

Those who use salt dough

Firstly you have inspired me to give it a shot :D

I've never really done much craft type stuff before. I wanted to as a child but I was so messy with it due to the dyspraxia, and also so rubbish at it that my Mum banned messy stuff like paint, playdough etc when I was 6 as it got everywhere so I never got to ...
Read more : Those who use salt dough | Views : 2746 | Replies : 5

I make necklaces.....

Just so you know, will have to find some pics at some point, if you like sterling silver and various stones you might like mine, I do them delicate........
Read more : I make necklaces..... | Views : 2418 | Replies : 3

cards

I have been making cards for the last 3 years. I do not sell i only gift.
Last year my daughter and i gave a boot box to each of the following:

Roxburghe hospice
Army in Afganistan Naffi
Cats protection
Aberdeen cat and dog home
Barnardoes
and now i have been asked by the hospice to help CHAS (children's hospice of Scotland).

I used to knit, crochet and bake, now i cant but i can ...
Read more : cards | Views : 19103 | Replies : 60

Jo's Crafty Bits :)

Just thought i'd start a little thread to share my crafty projects :D I'm really into my craft so will try to keep this thread up to date with my new bits! x

(Sorry now removed!)
Read more : Jo's Crafty Bits :) | Views : 5734 | Replies : 16

Jewellry party - but what about the boys

My little girl is going to be six in march and as I make jewellry for young to teens I thought about doing a jewellry making party for her :D The only problem is there's her 8yr old brother and a handfull of boys she wants to invite and i'm sure they probably won't want to do jewellry making. Has anyone got any ideas what the ...
Read more : Jewellry party - but what about the boys | Views : 2987 | Replies : 9

craft thread

Hi Folks this is a place where you can discuss what crafts you do to take your mind off your fibro etc. you can upload photos as you do now but the size limit is 2mb or use photobucket etc to show files that are bigger than this will add a link to help :wave: :wave:

Read more : craft thread | Views : 67399 | Replies : 94

Picture of my work

Not sure if this is where I can post this but I didnt see a section for pictures to post, Thought you might like to see some of my work, When mom told me as a kid to quit playing with my food I never did listen to her :lol:
Read more : Picture of my work | Views : 7702 | Replies : 17

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 201302 • Total topics 21348 • Total members 19295