[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • News of Help / Tips on Coping - Page 79

It is currently Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:32 am

News News of Help / Tips on Coping

Site map of Help / Tips on Coping » Forum : Help / Tips on Coping

Any tips on what helps you including alternative medicine.

Book recommendations?

Hello there,
I just wondered if anyone knew of any good books on Fibromyalgia? There are a lot on the other Fibromyalgia website to choose from but I would like to hear if anyone has any that were especially good for you? Can anyone help at all?

Laus xxxx
Read more : Book recommendations? | Views : 3214 | Replies : 3

hawaiin technique

hi everyone
have already posted this but in the wrong slot,so im doing it again
went to my gp the other day he said he wanted to try out a new technique out called the hawaiin technique,its a form of self hypnosis and you imagine yourself floating over a x roads and behind you is your past in front is your future,all the bad things that have happened to you are all in boxes and ...
Read more : hawaiin technique | Views : 3853 | Replies : 4

word confusion

I have noticed that over the past couple of months when typing I mix up words, i.e. I type a word I didn't mean to, i.e. have instead of had, or I transpose letters, such as hled instead of held, and so on.
Has anyone else had this problem. It doesn't happen when I am at work, (I am a secretary), only at home on the computer.
And it doesn't happen when I am writing ...
Read more : word confusion | Views : 6635 | Replies : 14

Threelac

:) Hi there!
Has anybody seen this website?
http://www.candidafree.net/pages/1/index.htm
It suggests that candida infection might be a primary cause of fibromyalgia & proposes a remedy called 'Threelac'.
I've just discovered I have fibromyalgia (despite feeling progressively rotten over the past ten years!!) & I feel like ANYTHING's worth a try to get rid of it!
If anyone else tries / has ...
Read more : Threelac | Views : 2823 | Replies : 0

EPP - Expert Patient Program

Aparently these things have been running for 3 years, but I only just heard about then this year and I went to the first session in my course this thursday. It's running for 6 weeks, 2 and a half hours a week, which is hard, but it's run by people who suffer chronic illness themselves so they understand if you get exhausted. It's for anyone suffering a long-term/chronic disease or illness, and it's totally free. ...
Read more : EPP - Expert Patient Program | Views : 2656 | Replies : 0

Guaifenesin.

:D
Have/are any of you been on this?
Have/are any of you familiar with Dr Freed ( he works from Wrightington Hospital?)
I am on clinical trials for this at this pres time. I've done the 20-60 injections a wk in my skin, also had the muscle injections done,( Dr Freed stopped them when my muscle 'cracked') and yes they were VERY painful.
Why are we ...
Read more : Guaifenesin. | Views : 7120 | Replies : 9

Menopause

Hi all: newbie here! I'm wondering if anyone has any info on the effect of the menopause on pre-existing fibro? Thanks.
Read more : Menopause | Views : 5659 | Replies : 11

Getting on top of my fibromyalgia with yoga

Hi, just joined and thought I'd share with you what i recently discovered - yoga. I'm 36 by the way and have been off work for 13 years. Recently for the first time, I got support from a doctor. thus my life became stable enough to concentrate on a physical assult to try and blow this fibromyalgia off. Here's the highlights.

YOGA - It really loosens up and strengthens my neck (I am highly suspicious ...
Read more : Getting on top of my fibromyalgia with yoga | Views : 9313 | Replies : 17

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 201302 • Total topics 21348 • Total members 19295