[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - DLA application

DLA application

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

DLA application

Postby Phoebee » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:05 pm

Hi all, :wave:

I've currently got a claim in for DLA and have received a letter telling me they are going to write to my GP for more info as they are unable to make a decision.

I wondered if anyone had any experience of this? Luckily last time I saw my Doc I told him I was going to put a claim in.

Hope you're all ok at the moment :D
Phoebee
UKFM Newbie

Re: DLA application

Postby denys » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:50 pm

Hi Phoebee, its very common so dont worry :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: for your claim :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:43 pm

:goodluck2: Phoebee Hope things go thru nice and smoothly for you :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby fionarodriguez » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:52 pm

hiya . dont worry they did it with me its one of things they do, i had all that done in may 11 now been told i have to see one of thier docs now at my house....just hang in there x x
fionarodriguez
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:07 pm

:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: fiona and :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:23 pm

:goodluck2: fiona :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby MichelleJ » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:43 pm

Think its pretty standard practice hun. They wrote to mine. She gave me a good report then they ignored what we both had said and refused me. I'm currently appealing. Good luck with yours, hope it goes the right way for you.
Dx with fibromyalgia m.e/Cfs and asthma
MichelleJ
UKFM Member

Postby fionarodriguez » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:03 pm

hiya all
just a quick update i now have one of DWP docs coming out to see me next wednesday, so everything crossed that i get the result im looking x x x
fionarodriguez
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:39 pm

shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby yummymummy » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:47 pm

Good luck with it they wrote to my dr who gave me a rubbish report saying that fibro is intimitent so didnt think i was entitled to it although get symtoms every day in one way or another. think my doc should try liveing with it!! :x :?
yummymummy
UKFM Member

Postby fionarodriguez » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:14 pm

hi all . just a quick update, dwp doc has just left after being here for 2 hours now i have to wait on what dla decide. fingers crossed x x
fionarodriguez
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:48 pm

:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: for you :wave: :wave:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:45 pm

:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :goodluck2: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:00 pm

:goodluck1:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Moo Moo » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:15 pm

Hiya it is normal ractice for them to send a form for your Dr to complete. Trouble can be that most surgerys have many different Dr's and my form was completed by a Dr I hadn't seen for over 4yrs and who used his on opinion on me (I had previously made a complaint about him) and filled it in without using my computerised notes. I made another complaint and sent my a letter from my dr and it was awarded the day after the they received it.

I now leave nothing to chance and send in all the letters from all my healthcare workers with my claim x. Good luck x
Moo Moo
UKFM Member

Next

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits