[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - DLA application

DLA application

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: DLA application

Postby fionarodriguez » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:27 pm

Hi all
well got new date for my tribunal for 3 feb after the last one was adjurned due to not be able to read docs not but now got docs notes typed up now so fingers crossed i get the decision i need....... this id such a joke..... :-|
fionarodriguez
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:32 pm

:goodluck1: fiona
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby mufc19 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:22 am

Hi, im new to this forum, I got turned down for dla, Im a Fm and sjogrens sufferer, chronic pain and stiffness is hard to deal with, im
Under the pain clinic and now seen a OT, ive requested my GP report what was sent to dla,
Strange thing is, I dnt see my gp only for my medication, he doesnt no much
about me, its the pain clinic who no me best cnt understand
why they never asked pain clinic for a report...im goin to appeal
mufc19
UKFM Newbie

Postby MCT » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:03 am

On the Decision Maker's letter there's a section which tells you how they came to their decision. If they have used GPs report it should be mentioned there. When you put in your appeal give them as much further information as possible and it may be an idea to contact your local CAB for advice as well - appeals are usually more successful with assistance from them or similar organisations.
MCT
UKFM Member

Postby fionarodriguez » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:30 am

Oh well big day tommorrow 9.30am my tribunal...... fingers crossed i get the result i need. x x
:-)
fionarodriguez
UKFM Member

Postby Ldyalb » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:55 am

:fingerscrossed: Good luck!

Let us know how you get on, hopefully tomorrow you'll come back with some good news :-)
'Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy' - Anne Frank

TMJ, RLS, HMS, Fibro, Dyspraxia - ASD + Dyscalculia overlap, Eczema + Rosacea + suspected Psoriatic Arthritis.

Being an Adult is nothing like it said in the brochure...!
Ldyalb
UKFM Regular

Postby animalhouse » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:16 pm

hope you do ok and don;t undersell yourself - they are monsters.

:fingerscrossed:
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:46 pm

:goodluck1:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:01 pm

:fingerscrossed: and :goodluck1:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby siennasbreeze » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:28 pm

Hi All

Just to let you know that I too have been through the DLA app nightmare and had a letter saying they were writing to my G.P for extra information.
There is light at the end of the tunnel though, as I have just received a letter ,saying that I have been awarded the High rate mobility and Care for two years.This was my first app and haven't had to go to appeal either.

So keep your fingers crossed that the same goes for you xx
siennasbreeze
UKFM Member

Postby Ldyalb » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:04 pm

That's brilliant news Sienna :) I'm really pleased for you.

And thanks too for giving me hope - I had a letter two weeks ago today, also after my first application, saying they were writing to my GP. So now I'm going to hope I have some of your good luck too :fingerscrossed:

Fiona - any update?
'Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy' - Anne Frank

TMJ, RLS, HMS, Fibro, Dyspraxia - ASD + Dyscalculia overlap, Eczema + Rosacea + suspected Psoriatic Arthritis.

Being an Adult is nothing like it said in the brochure...!
Ldyalb
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:37 pm

brilliant news Sienna :lol: :lol: :lol:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby animalhouse » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:17 am

thats great news.

i made an appointment with cab yesterday foor end of feb as my oringal lrc is due for renewal in may so hope they do a better job getting obility for me.

please for all you guys it reallly does give us hope. :-D :-D
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:55 pm

Thats great news :clap: :clap: :bear-dancing:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby fionarodriguez » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:27 pm

hi all...
tribunal dla..... :-x
well after all that i once again i got turned down.... i just cant believe it..............................................................
fionarodriguez
UKFM Member

PreviousNext

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits