Disability Premiums

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Disability Premiums

Postby boxesgirl33 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:01 am

Hi after reading your post Lisa I asked for a form and I have been awarded this :) they backdated it from February:) so thank you so much LISA. Just out of interest how far back can they back date as I informed the gentleman from DWP that I've been on DLA sinec 2008 , he thought I was only on it from February hence why its been backdated from then. When I spoke to him on the Phone he did not know how far they can backdate from Will they back date from 2008? I am doubtfull as they seem releutant to back date money. I hope they will though think I might treat myself to a mobility scooter :)
boxesgirl33
UKFM Member

Postby boxesgirl33 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:58 pm

Hi Lisa thanks i have sent them all off last friday and i am going to phone them on monday to find out i just dont want to be fobed off by them as you say i am intitled to this money all thanks to you Lisa i will keep you informed x Thanks again x
boxesgirl33
UKFM Member

Postby jennib54 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:43 pm

:-) Hi' thanks for putting this link on have had a look and filled in most of the questions asked.
will keep hyou upto date when i get the summary bqack.
i did'nt know about the disability premiums and still would'nt have known about it without your j
link
many thanks
rfegards :-D
jennib54
UKFM Member

Postby Iceskatemum » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:22 am

Lisa , thanks for this , don't think I am eligible as I have an OH who works part time plus claims a work pension.

Even if one person gets something it will be worth it...One of the things that really annoys me is when benefits are there to help people but the process is made so secretive or hard that no one even bothers trying!
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby debbie41 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:41 pm

thank you lisa, i have just won my tribunal and had dla put back to hrc and hrm and have started getting income support again, we got the disabilty premium before but not any of the other rates so i will query this on monday when i phone them, thank you again x :-)
debbie41
UKFM Newbie

Postby boxesgirl33 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:44 am

Hi finally after way to long Im having the rest of my stp backdated there will be £3800.00 paid in to my account on Christmas Eve Santa came early for me [FACE SAVOURING DELICIOUS FOOD]. Thanks for the advice everyone. Merry Christmas to you all xx
boxesgirl33
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:12 pm

Brilliant news, enjoy :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Previous

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits