Transfer to ESA

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Transfer to ESA

Postby Paulus1962 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:41 pm

Now, I am reasonably sure I made a post about about being transferred to ESA, but I will be buggered if I can find it to update. Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me? Anyway, I sent my forms in with lots of supporting evidence at the beginning of October and have heard nothing since. Just wondering if this is the normal for ATOS?
You can find my blog at http://paul-peacock.blogspot.co.uk/
Paulus1962
UKFM Member

Re: Transfer to ESA

Postby denys » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:58 pm

Seems pretty normal paulus they dont rush things give the DWP a ring and make sure they have your forms :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:09 pm

Just had a check through the forum and you posted about DLA and the fact that according to them you had died and then been resurrected maybe an idea to check they havent lost you again :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby fibro-lu » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:26 pm

hi Paulus, :wave:

denys triggered my memory
do remember the story :crazy:
better check
you never know

all the best
lu
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby Paulus1962 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:01 am

Oh my, big brown envelope through the letterbox this morning! I had to read it several times before I realised what it said:

"You have been placed in the support group because your illness or disability restricts the possibility of working."

This has left me gobsmacked after all the preparation I made for the arguement of a lifetime, and they never even accused me of being dead!
You can find my blog at http://paul-peacock.blogspot.co.uk/
Paulus1962
UKFM Member

Postby Ldyalb » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:51 am

Paulus1962 wrote:Oh my, big brown envelope through the letterbox this morning! I had to read it several times before I realised what it said:

"You have been placed in the support group because your illness or disability restricts the possibility of working."

This has left me gobsmacked after all the preparation I made for the arguement of a lifetime, and they never even accused me of being dead!

Well at least you don't have to argue now :-D

That's brilliant news though, no bogus 'medical' to endure and no massive fight. And what a nice thing for :santchimney1: to bring you, just in time for :xmastree1:

:wine: on you :mrgreen:
'Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy' - Anne Frank

TMJ, RLS, HMS, Fibro, Dyspraxia - ASD + Dyscalculia overlap, Eczema + Rosacea + suspected Psoriatic Arthritis.

Being an Adult is nothing like it said in the brochure...!
Ldyalb
UKFM Regular

Transfer to ESA

Postby Lorrie82 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:16 pm

My brown envelope came today and I only scored 6 points and I gutted. Just got to get a case together to appeal. :-( xx
Lorrie82
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:16 pm

:welldone: Paulus :santchimney1:
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits