[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - esa end of the 13wks

esa end of the 13wks

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: esa end of the 13wks

Postby Ldyalb » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:30 pm

you're welcome.

:fingerscrossed: you'll get the right result re: DLA, you should hear within 40 working days. Keep us updated :-)
'Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy' - Anne Frank

TMJ, RLS, HMS, Fibro, Dyspraxia - ASD + Dyscalculia overlap, Eczema + Rosacea + suspected Psoriatic Arthritis.

Being an Adult is nothing like it said in the brochure...!
Ldyalb
UKFM Regular

Postby fliss » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:31 am

I will let u all know didnt know when id hear so thank u xx hopefully next time i will be :-D
fliss
UKFM Member

Postby fliss » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:10 pm

me again iv had my medical on the 3rd of feb and was told i would hear in 2 wks time about their decision,i havnt what do i now do,do i phone them or just wait ??????
fliss
UKFM Member

Postby Ldyalb » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:28 pm

Hi Fliss. I had the same situation.

13 days after my medical (it was on a Sat) I still hadn't heard so I rang to chase as advised by the DWP on the Monday after medical when I rang to request a copy of the medical report for my records. They said to ring if I hadn't heard by the end of the following week.

So on the Friday of the following week I rang to chase in the morning. They said they didn't know yet but would send a reminder. About 5 hours later I got a phonecall telling me I'd been placed in the WRAG.

DWP is available to ring Mon - Fri. You should hear soon but I would ring tomorrow if you don't get a letter. Good luck :fingerscrossed:

TMJ, RLS, HMS, Fibro, Dyspraxia - ASD + Dyscalculia overlap, Eczema + Rosacea + suspected Psoriatic Arthritis.

Ldyalb
UKFM Regular

Postby fliss » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:10 pm

well i phoned them yesterday and it seemms there is a back log and it could take over 6 wks to get to mine what a joke :(
fliss
UKFM Member

Postby Ldyalb » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:32 pm

That is a pain. It shouldn't take this long!

The good news though is that if they do award you ESA they will backdate it to the 13th week of your claim so you won't lose out financially.

If they don't award you ESA then you can appeal. When you appeal they will pay you the assessment rate, but won't pay your NI anymore. So at least with the delay you are guaranteed NI contributions are being paid for you regardless of the outcome.

It is hard when you're waiting though. I'm waiting for DLA result atm and I'm nervy every morning until the post has been. And I keep getting brown envelopes for other stuff so my heart jumps and then is disappointed!

:fingerscrossed: you hear soon.

Ldyalb
UKFM Regular

Postby fliss » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:07 pm

ldyalb im also awaitin the result of my appeal from dla,had a medical at home on saturday and the doc said that his report wud be one in my favour as i fell over whilst he was doin the physical bit he had to grab me to stop me goin totally over he also said if they refuse me i had to go to tribunal as it wud be a wrong decision for me but i dont know whether they say this to every1,he said the decision shud be made in the next 4 wk so hopefully both will come together i hate collectin the post as im always scared of bein refused as i hav been so many timesxx
fliss
UKFM Member

Postby MCT » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:02 pm

MCT
UKFM Member

Postby fliss » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:57 pm

thanks mct i did think he was wrong in saying but at least if he gives me a good report the dla may take that into account,he was quite a nice doc really as he also advised me to talk to my gp about gettin an occupational therapist and social services as so far iv had to buy and adapt things in my home so as i can manage on my own if i have to and he said that i shudnt of had to pay for all of them and that both an ot and ss cud help me further as i do struggle with alot of things and they cud suggest other things.xxxthanks for all of ur replies
fliss
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits