esa awarded

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

esa awarded

Postby carolj » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:38 pm

Hi all i was awarded esa and put in the wrag group,this was from ib. if i ask them to look at there decision again, does that mean it automatically goes to appeal or can i just get them to look at decision. with all these appeals were waiting months and more.
carolj
UKFM Member

Re: esa awarded

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:11 pm

If you ask them to look at the decision again carol, it should first go for a reconsideration. If the decision cannot be changed in your favour, they should let you know and explain what will happen next with the appeals process. You'll need to put your appeal request in writing, either in letter form, or by completing an appeals form.

I was in the same position as you, and sent in a letter stating that I wasn't happy with the decision and wanted to go to appeal. However at the reconsideration stage, they were able to change the decision and put me into the Support Group, so it can happen :clap: :clap:
:clap:

:goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: esa awarded

Postby denys » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:21 am

:goodluck1: Carol
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits