have to go to appeal yet again

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

have to go to appeal yet again

Postby taffeeapple » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:54 am

hi everyone, just thought i would let you know that yet again i have to go to tribunal/appeal over my dla. i went last year and won yet i only got lrc, which of course was not happy about. it was only awarded upto nov 2011, so had to fill out claim pack again, this time was awarded lrc for 2 years, i have appealed the decision. So doc came out examined me, thought it went well, yet again did not go in my favour. now have to go to appeal court.
Am doing this by myself as i found welfare rights not to be so good last time. and i know what to expect.
can anyone tell me, can they take into account last years appeal.

Anyway another fight begins.
any help or advice would be greatly received
caroline x
I like to shake it, but the fibro does it for me.
taffeeapple
UKFM Member

Re: have to go to appeal yet again

Postby Roseofsharon » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:59 am

I'm sorry to hear that.

:fingerscrossed: you get the right decision at appeal...
Roseofsharon
UKFM Member

Postby animalhouse » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:14 am

its such a pain isn't it.

i am in the process of 3 applications but finally going to cab on weds.

1st original claim - no first, then lrc, reconsideration, then appeal, now appealing tribunal so will be upper tier next. :twisted:

2nd after waiting over a year for tribunal date, decided to put a change of condition in, week later got above tribunal date, they are sticking to original lrc so will have to appeal this. came back no facts for anxiety, depression, ptsd :roll: :roll:

3rd due for renewal may 2012 so got cab appointment for weds, don;t know whether to keep fighting original 2 or let them go and focus on this.

i have had rheumy, orthop, phyiso, osteo, mental health etc, etc so don;t know why i am not getting mobility other than a bad appliccation.

i am not in a wheelchair although as days go by i am thinking about mobility scooter so seems to be impossible to prove i am unable or virtually unable to walk because of EXTREME PAIN AND DISCOMFORT as even had letter from gp saying i couldnt' walk the 50m their limit is withou pain and discofmort#

soryy stealing yoru thunder, but i am with you on this :-) :-) :-)
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby oorwullie » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:21 pm

Don't give up the fight. I know what you mean about Welfare Rights. I have had the same problem with CAB, they are so stretched at the moment its as quick as they can get you out the door again and they rush through the forms which is why I will be filling my forms in myself as well.
oorwullie
UKFM Member

Postby oorwullie » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:23 pm

Oh yeah forgot to add they can't take last years appeal into account as it is classed as a totally seperate claim.
oorwullie
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits