[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Tribunal Tomorrow

Tribunal Tomorrow

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Tribunal Tomorrow

Postby h3lloitsme » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:04 pm

Well I am finally off to my tribunal hearing tomorrow after a year of reconsiderations etc, how ever I have had a flare up this week and am feeling really bad and the fog is really thick so I hope I can get through it, I know if I cancel it will probably be another year, I'm glad I have got good family support and my carer is coming with me so I'm not completely on my own, well I'll post when I get back and let you all know how I got on.

:needhug: :bear-dancing:
Last edited by h3lloitsme on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
h3lloitsme
UKFM Newbie

Re: Tribunal Tomorrow

Postby MCT » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:22 pm

Hopefully being in the midst of a flare may just work in your favour by showing how bad you are.
:goodluck1:
MCT
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:36 pm

:fingerscrossed: :goodluck2: :goodluck2:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby suenew » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:39 pm

Good Luck fingers crossed,they should not put us through this stress.
suenew
UKFM Member

Postby jacf47 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:05 pm

:goodluck2: :goodluck2: and fingers crossed for you too and I can say a Tribunal isn't as scary as I thought it would be and stress isn't good for me either makes it worse
will warn you you might not know that day as I wasn't told mine until by post the next day
keep you chin up and Good Luck
jacf47
UKFM Member

Postby Ldyalb » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:03 am

:goodluck1: and :fingerscrossed: it goes well and you get the right outcome. Let us know :-)
'Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy' - Anne Frank

TMJ, RLS, HMS, Fibro, Dyspraxia - ASD + Dyscalculia overlap, Eczema + Rosacea + suspected Psoriatic Arthritis.

Being an Adult is nothing like it said in the brochure...!
Ldyalb
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:24 am

Hope it all goes well for you :fingerscrossed:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby animalhouse » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:41 pm

hope you are ok after your tribunal and the bad flare you are having.

you will needs lots of rest after to recover andyou deserve it.

take care and good luck. :-)
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:05 pm

:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits