Welfare reform bill passed thought lords

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Welfare reform bill passed thought lords

Postby BlueBerry » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:32 pm

I just saw bit on news and now read online that welfare reform bill has passed thought the lords :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :shock: :cry:

you can read it here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-17204301

here a bit from it.

Peers had inflicted seven defeats on the bill, including imposing a £26,000 annual benefit cap for working age households and means-testing employment and support allowance after one year.

I am now really worried what is going happen next the means testing has got me really worried now is it going be same as astos and we got fight for that too ? seems to one bad news after one at the min nothing going right .

I wish I wasn't disabled or with lots health problems now and I worrying about my up comming sugrys I really hate what going on. I know people tell me stop worrying but I am so scared now by this :roll:

now it going to be sent for Royal Assent. guess that it :cry:
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Re: Welfare reform bill passed thought lords

Postby LauraInWonderland14 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:56 am

Oh honey, You have every right to feel sad/angry/depressed just try not to let it consume you. Write it off as a bad (exceptionally bad day) day, and try again tomorrow. You need to focus on you and getting yourself some rest and trying to get stronger. You can do it, just recognize the good/bad days and ignore anyone whos opinion you dont value or trust. You can do it. And things will get better in time. Just dont let yourself be walked all over, i know how Doctors/DWP Phoneline peeps can try talk all gibberish and confuse you but stand up for yourself. You can Do it!!! (P.S. Write to your local MP-there is a link called "write to them" its there job to represent you so put them to work! Tell them about ATOS, and how the welfare reform bill will affect you, ask them to get someone to go through everything with you, they will help. My MP is writing to Sir Iain Duncan Smith and telling him how this bbill is hurting me and many other disabled people :-D )

Good Luck, Be strong, your so brave!! for what your going through, not many people could cope with, keep going your going to be great xxxx ;-)
Your fighting this horrible illness,this awful system.
You've helped me so much & we've never even met.
Thank you & Stay strong.

Laura x
LauraInWonderland14
UKFM Member

Postby BlueBerry » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:53 am

LauraInWonderland14 wrote:Oh honey, You have every right to feel sad/angry/depressed just try not to let it consume you. Write it off as a bad (exceptionally bad day) day, and try again tomorrow. You need to focus on you and getting yourself some rest and trying to get stronger. You can do it, just recognize the good/bad days and ignore anyone whos opinion you dont value or trust. You can do it. And things will get better in time. Just dont let yourself be walked all over, i know how Doctors/DWP Phoneline peeps can try talk all gibberish and confuse you but stand up for yourself. You can Do it!!! (P.S. Write to your local MP-there is a link called "write to them" its there job to represent you so put them to work! Tell them about ATOS, and how the welfare reform bill will affect you, ask them to get someone to go through everything with you, they will help. My MP is writing to Sir Iain Duncan Smith and telling him how this bbill is hurting me and many other disabled people :-D )

Good Luck, Be strong, your so brave!! for what your going through, not many people could cope with, keep going your going to be great xxxx ;-)

Awww thank you that make me feel so better this morning I am try not let all this stuff get to me but it hard and with so much happen in my health wise it hard at the min good idea write to my mp I might just do that but thank you for make me feel not the ownly one going thought this but it hard to feel brave guess i am just scared for monday and get sugry on my eye :crazy: I hope it goes well and I try keep my chin up :-D
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:09 pm

Good luck for Monday Blueberry :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby LauraInWonderland14 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:38 pm

BlueBerry wrote:
LauraInWonderland14 wrote:Oh honey, You have every right to feel sad/angry/depressed just try not to let it consume you. Write it off as a bad (exceptionally bad day) day, and try again tomorrow. You need to focus on you and getting yourself some rest and trying to get stronger. You can do it, just recognize the good/bad days and ignore anyone whos opinion you dont value or trust. You can do it. And things will get better in time. Just dont let yourself be walked all over, i know how Doctors/DWP Phoneline peeps can try talk all gibberish and confuse you but stand up for yourself. You can Do it!!! (P.S. Write to your local MP-there is a link called "write to them" its there job to represent you so put them to work! Tell them about ATOS, and how the welfare reform bill will affect you, ask them to get someone to go through everything with you, they will help. My MP is writing to Sir Iain Duncan Smith and telling him how this bbill is hurting me and many other disabled people :-D )

Awww thank you that make me feel so better this morning I am try not let all this stuff get to me but it hard and with so much happen in my health wise it hard at the min good idea write to my mp I might just do that but thank you for make me feel not the ownly one going thought this but it hard to feel brave guess i am just scared for monday and get sugry on my eye :crazy: I hope it goes well and I try keep my chin up :-D

Let Me Know How You Get On, am here if you need a friend xxxx
Your fighting this horrible illness,this awful system.
You've helped me so much & we've never even met.
Thank you & Stay strong.

Laura x
LauraInWonderland14
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits