[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Changes to Appeal System for ESA as of April 2013

Changes to Appeal System for ESA as of April 2013

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Changes to Appeal System for ESA as of April 2013

Postby MCT » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:15 pm

MCT
UKFM Member

Re: Changes to Appeal System for ESA as of April 2013

Postby miller » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:57 am

oh my goodness is anyone else scratching there heads and wondering what do we do now ,i have spent so much time and money on calls over the last few days in between taking to my bed for hours on end . i dont know what to do anymore its all geting a bit too much, living in massive pain 24 /7 is hard enough ,trying to get my head around it all is not happening , if only they knew how desperate some of us are , i have just told my partner of almost 30 years i would rather have a terminal illness and without upsetting people at least there would be some end to all this , i am in so much pain and turmoil all the time , i could be like this for another 30 years it doesnt bear thinking about x
miller
UKFM Member

Postby huggy69 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:49 pm

Why do they have to keep changing it all! !! i go to appeal 9th may. The whole thing has nade me feel ten tines worse and got a gut feeling they wont change the decision
huggy69
UKFM Newbie

Postby marianne p » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:53 pm

help,i am appealing against being put in wrag group esa to moved to support group?? just been told by atos i have to have medical on 2nd april! am worried i might fail even though i have got worse,i have a lot of stress going on as i have to go to court 22nd march to do with my children in long term foster care.marianne p.
marianne p
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:00 pm

Try not to stress too much marianne as it wont help your situation regarding your children, make sure you take someone with you for the medical so that you have a second pair of ears and eyes :fingerscrossed: things start to get sorted out for you
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby *Lisa* » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:43 pm

There is lots of information accross the boards on the medicals, theres a search bar top of the page, put in what you want to know and it should bring up lots of info. If you struggle to find anything let us know as i myself have put lots of advice up and should be around somewhere :crazy: :crazy:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby BlindLawyer » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:31 am

BlindLawyer
UKFM Newbie

Postby sweetie pie » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:31 pm

Its not long until 2nd april but you should have asked them 2 have a pro doctor that knows all about fibro or a pro rheumatologist,as the nurses and doctors you have there dont no anything about fibro,so they cant assess you,we all know its REAL as we deal with it 24/7,this illness has taken our lifes away from us and that is a very big thing ,plus chronic PAIN is not like normal pains and aches,so stand your ground, :nono: dont take any crap xox
sweetie pie
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits