Tribunal Adjourned

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Tribunal Adjourned

Postby h3lloitsme » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:12 am

Hi every one, I would of posted earlier but I have been so badly just haven't had the energy, My tribunal hearing has been adjourned because apparantly they need more medical info so I have had to sign a release for all my medical records and they are arranging for a doctor to come an assessment at home which has really annoyed me as I told DLA months ago when I did the reconsideration to send a doctor and they told me if one was needed they would send one but instesd they turned me down and I had to go to tribunal any way, but now a home assessment is needed any way but the most annoying thing is that the panel knew they were going to adjourn yet they just left me to go to to trial any way, I guess they just wanted to see me and how I get about, I had a flare up before I went and really struggled Ive been off my feet and really bad since I got back I am so tired but as I have been fighting this long I refusr to give up even though I felt like I was on show all the panel staring at me while I was struggling to walk across the room luckily I had my carer with me because I don't think the walking sticks would of been enough to keep me up right well rant over and thank you all for listening/reading its a help to know that i'm not on my own and I can log on any time and get advice or just have a moan and hope fully in the near future i'll be giving you all some good news.

:( :teddy-bear: :needhug:
Never hold back, never back down, never give up because you can't change what has happened, but you can choose how you're going to deal with it.
h3lloitsme
UKFM Newbie

Re: Tribunal Adjourned

Postby Roseofsharon » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:42 am

:grouphug: i'm so sorry! The way they treat us just makes me mad! :twisted:
Roseofsharon
UKFM Member

Postby ray » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:51 pm

I am truly very sorry to hear of your experience and can really relate to how you feel, the whole process is absolutely exhausting and leaves you completely deflated but please don't give up.

If it's any help I had a home medical last week and the doctor stopped the medical as he believed I was too ill to go ahead with it, the report has been submitted to the DWP incomplete. It wasn't an unpleasant experience but a little word of advice make sure you have someone with you as the doctor that came to me was very uptight and agitated that I was on my own, perhaps that was why he aborted the medical.

Good luck and keep posting to let us know how you have got on.
ray
UKFM Member

Postby maddie73 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:17 pm

keep up the hard work hun ill be going along the same road dont let them win we carnt be stong in body but we can be storng in the mind when somone is putting us all down with you all the way xx :-)
maddie73
UKFM Newbie

Postby animalhouse » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:07 pm

hope you get some good news soon or they don;t keep you waiting too long.

keep chasing them so you know what you are waiting for.

take care.
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits