[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Assessment time :)

Assessment time :)

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Assessment time :)

Postby Atom » Mon May 21, 2012 2:54 pm

Update:

Received letter from (A)to***rs stating that they have requested from the DWP under the 'freedom of information act' full details of the turnip who carried out my WCA/Medical Assessment/Functionality Assessment (delete as applicable). They have also sent me details, though not full details, of the person who initially requested that I attend a WCA/blah,blah,blah... and are investigating my complaint.

Next step is to wait for official reply and then escalate the complaint further.
Last edited by shazq on Mon May 21, 2012 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: put in * to replace a swear word
Atom
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon May 21, 2012 3:55 pm

:fingerscrossed: they find your complaint proven Atom and you get a decent result :fingerscrossed:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Atom » Mon May 21, 2012 4:09 pm

Thank you to whomever edited my previous post. I forgot to censor the expletive :oops:
Atom
UKFM Member

Postby Atom » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:04 pm

Just contacted the DWP to see is they have any news with regard to my WCA as it has been over four weeks now. They informed me that the report had been sent back to ATOS for 'reworking'. What's that supposed to mean? Was there not enough c**p in it and the DWP thought it could do with a sprinkling more!!!

Anyway, phoned ATOS and they couldn't tell me who 'reworked' it, apparently they don't have it on their system. They even stated that if I want to find out who did it I could from the DWP when the report arrives back there. Annoyed, I tried again. And to my surprise the second lady didn't even know what 'reworking' was!!! :banghead:

Still waiting for an official response to my complaint from ATOS.

On a brighter note I did notice that Mr. Cameron's new slave labour/workfare scheme was initially trialled on his daughter before being introduced to all children of primary age :lol:
Atom
UKFM Member

Postby Atom » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:07 am

Have received a formal reply to my complaint, which is now going to be taken to the next stage, from ATOS.

They state that the Health Care Professional (HCP) who requested that I attend an assessment, and I quote here 'should have attempted to obtain medical evidence from my GP'. What a bunch of 'top hats' they are!!!

To round it up:

1. The DWP will have a report from ATOS that does not sufficiently consider my health and its effect to work. For how can it when the HCP who carried out the assessment was very bias with regard to what she typed and ignored at least 50% of what I stated to her.

and

2. The DWP will now be scoring a flawed report.

What an incompetent bunch of cretins!!!
Atom
UKFM Member

Postby Atom » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:31 pm

I can't believe it!!! After a long phone conversation with a DWP decision maker, discussing how my health conditions actually effect my daily life, I have been placed in the WRAG :-D

Have received my Freedom of Information stuff that ATOS made for me to the DWP with regard to the coconut that carried out my WCA. It details her full name and states that I can check out her details online. Which I did, discovering the 'start & expiry dates' of her registration and that she has 'no recorded qualifications found', great lot of help!!! Though it does mean that any of you can do the same and check up on these muppets.
Atom
UKFM Member

Postby crystalkaz » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:25 pm

Hi Atom Sorry that they have also passed you fit for work.
Have you recieved your medical report of the Nurse who carried out the so called medical :crazy:
Did you attend on your own?

Can you let me know how you can look up and find out about Nurse that does medical assessment.
I have had x 4 medicals over the past 3 yrs and been seen by Drs...... :roll: I think.
Been to tribuanal gone from 0 - 27 pts.... :lol: :lol:

Now back to a big fat 0........How do you work that one out. :shock:
Oh well, what can we do against a Computer!!!!! COMPUTER SAYS Noooooooo :lol: :lol:
crystalkaz
UKFM Member

Postby MCT » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:19 am

You can check here http://www.nmc-uk.org/Search-the-register/ to see what nursing qualifications your "Health Care Professional" has. Do a surname check first as when I was looking for the nurse who carried out my husband's assessment I couldn't find him using his full name as he was known by his middle name not his first name.

If you have a complaint about the professionalism of the nurse in question I think you can also start the ball rolling with the NMC using this http://www.nmc-uk.org/General-public/th ... s-process/

Hope that helps.
MCT
UKFM Member

Postby crystalkaz » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:49 am

Hi MCT Thankyou for that information, well I have just checked the register of the Nurse.

It clearly states that although she is a Registered Nurse-Adult. Quite shocked to read- No Recorded Qualifications Found.
What the heck does that mean :crazy: :crazy:

Any help or advice would be appreciated Pleazzzzzzzzze!!!
Since going to the stupid medical, it has caused me to go into a major Flare-up. Not been out the house,not seen any friends can't
be bothered with anything, sorry rant over........Placed in the WRAG group by this Nurse!!!!!

Time for :grouphug:
crystalkaz
UKFM Member

Postby Atom » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:36 pm

Today I am absolutely fuming :too-upset:

I have been worse than usual over the last few weeks and today I had to attend one of my ongoing mental health sessions, which usually make me even more stressed as I have to go over everything that psychologically effects me. So imagine how I felt when I got back home and received a phone call from the local Jobcentre Plus...

This is what the overtly nice decision maker from the DWP stated, see previous post:

1. I think that the WRAG group would be right for you as you can, if you feel able, get training and help to manage your conditions.
2. I think that it would be better for you to have the interviews over the phone because of your health conditions.

NO MENTION OF THE S*****G WORK PROGRAMME

This is what the lady from the local Jobcentre Plus stated today:

1. You can't do the interview over the phone as you only have one before being placed onto the 'Work Programme'.
2. You then have to have interviews with a private company with regard to training, job interviews etcetera to get you ready for work.
3. It is mandatory for you to do it because you have been given a prognosis of less than six months with regard to your health.
4. You will be reviewed again within the next six months or less.

What a bunch of :swear1: :swear1: :swear1: liars!!!!!!!

I am at my wits end and stressed out to hell!!!

Now waiting for a call back from the :swear1: decision maker who decided the above, on no actual medical evidence!!!

How the hell are you supposed to manage your health, let alone get better, if these a*******s won't allow you to do so!!!

I swear that they want to add me to the running total of people that they have killed so far!!!

I wonder how long it will be before the 'Work Programme' becomes the 'Work Camp'!!!!!!
Atom
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:42 pm

Sorry to hear things are not going well for you Atom, hope someone sees sense soon :fingerscrossed:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Atom » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:18 pm

Well I think that everything has at last been resolved :fingerscrossed:

I had another conversation with a different decision maker and they have changed the prognosis to twelve months, so no 'Work Camp', sorry, 'Work Programme' for me.

Got the ESA85 from the DWP and it is a joke. Although it is perhaps the best bit of fiction that I have read this year :lol: It's that bad, and contains that much c**p, that I am wondering if it was written with regard to my WCA, or somebody else's :lol:

Will keep you updated on the ongoing complaint with ATOS.

I hope that my experience will be of help to the rest of you.

Best of luck to anyone else going through the same and suffering under the ConDem's!!!
Atom
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:51 pm

Or as they call hiim Mr David CaMORON! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad to see it has been sorted out as the stress of it all makes you so much worse!!
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby Atom » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:07 pm

Update:

My complaint with ATOS is now going to the Independent Tier. I will be surprised if they decide to favour ATOS as I have evidence, provided by ATOS and the DWP, that clearly shows their blatant lies, deception and incompetence.

They better get used to me complaining as I intend to take every complaint with those cretins as far as I can. They are so incompetent that they leave a paper trail of incompetency behind them :lol: Makes it really easy to prove them wrong. Roll on the next ESA50 :twisted:

By the way. I would advise anyone going for a WCA to request a copy of the agreed protocol between ATOS & DWP with regard to note taking. I have a copy, interesting read, and intend to take this and my previous ESA85 with me to my next WCA. I intend to pick them up on everything that I can, all in the nicest possible way 8-) I want them to worry like the rest of us do when they know that they are not going to get away with it and that I will complain.

My philosophy is that if you are polite, don't threaten or verbally abuse what can they do!!! We have a right to question everything they do for it is our health, both physical and mental, that is at stake. We wouldn't take this sort of c**p from our own doctor etcetera, so why take it from them!!!
Last edited by Atom on Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atom
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:11 pm

:goodluck1: Atom.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits