Worried. ESA transfer letter.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Worried. ESA transfer letter.

Postby munclesmubb » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:35 am

thanks guys. i will look into that. just got to get my head clear.
munclesmubb
UKFM Member

Postby munclesmubb » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:43 am

the form has been sent. i am a bit nervous but i hope it goes ok. i didnt go to the CAB as i kept having panic attacks.

i managed to get hold of a guide which helped me to fill in the form. well i had to get some one to do it for me.

i saw my doctor she is very worried about me and has put me on citalopram. i have been taking it for 5 days now and i havent been out of bed all week. i feel physically worse but my brain is numb so i suppose thats better.

thanks again for the help.

i will let you know what happens.

chris :shock:
munclesmubb
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:05 am

:fingerscrossed: all goes well for you.

Hope you feel better soon and the tablets help :hugs:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby munclesmubb » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:12 am

thanks lisa.

the tablets have been horrible. i have been in been everyday since i started them. i havent felt anything which i dont know if that good or bad.

i am seing my doctor again soon so i hope she will have some ideas.

chris :shock:
munclesmubb
UKFM Member

Postby munclesmubb » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:31 pm

hi all. i thought i would do an update.

after nearly 11 weeks i got my assessment date. its the 18.9.12 at 9am.

i dont think i am going to be able to go. i am going to try and get them to give me a home visit. i am really worried about this and i have be panicing alot since getting the letter this morning.

i am not on any tablets at the moment and i am just about managing not to self harm.

i am going to see my gp to see what she can do. there is also a friend of the family who has said he will help if its needed. he helps people with there benefits.

since my last update my nan has died and my auntie. so i am having to deal with that aswell.

if any one knows what happens at these things and has any advice that would be great because i am really worried.

thanks.

Chris(munclesmubb) :oops:
munclesmubb
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:03 pm

Hi Chris so sorry to hear about your losses, its no wonder you are all over the place, please try to stay positive and dont give in to that self harm thought :hugs: :hugs:

Get your doc on side, maybe she could write you a letter to confirm your health issues mean you need a home visit and keep pushing them, there was a post earlier today, which said sometimes you should ask to speak to a supervisor as the normal person you speak to is told not to grant them so go higher, dont know how true this is but it may be good advice so its worth knowing

Anyway wishing you all the luck you need so :fingerscrossed: and keep your chin up :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby munclesmubb » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:50 pm

thanks that means alot. i will give it a go and see what happens.

:-)
munclesmubb
UKFM Member

Postby zappa20 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:52 am

As far as I'm aware your GP will have to write and request ATOS arrange a home visit. They won't arrange one just on your request . Even some people whose GP's have requested home visit assessments for their patients have still been refused a home visit.

Make sure you give ATOS plenty of warning and in writing that you are unable to attend their appointment , need a home assessment due to your circumstances and are asking your GP to contact them and confirm it is necessary.

Hope things improve for you soon.
zappa20
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:24 am

:goodluck1: :goodluck1:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby munclesmubb » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:24 am

Thanks for the replies. i dont know what to do. i cant see my doc until the day before and i am not sure if i can handle going to the wca.
I am really worried.

I am going to try and see my doc next week but i think its to late to get a home visit.

I am not sure if i will be able to cope with going to them.

Its all getting a bit much........
munclesmubb
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits