dwp reviews

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

dwp reviews

Postby logiebear » Tue May 22, 2012 11:05 am

hi does anyone know how long it takes for dwp to reveiw your claim ,its just i asked them3 weeks ago to look at my claim as i didnt agree with decision from atos , i had a reply 2weeks ago saying they were looking into it, but nothing since.
logiebear
UKFM Member

Re: dwp reviews

Postby POSTIEGIRL » Tue May 22, 2012 11:40 am

I asked decision maker to look at mine again too. .. In march.... Not had any correspondance at all :-((
POSTIEGIRL
UKFM Member

Postby jllh03 » Tue May 22, 2012 11:49 am

Saying about 11 weeks when I spoke to them yesterday hope this helps
jllh03
UKFM Member

Postby logiebear » Tue May 22, 2012 12:03 pm

really that long? phew so if they dont change the decision and you want to appeal your talking several more months?
logiebear
UKFM Member

Postby Woodentop » Tue May 22, 2012 5:07 pm

Had my assessment in January, got the 0 points about a fortnight later, appealed straight away and then about 2 weeks ago had a phone call from the decision maker to say she couldn't ( after asking me no end of questions ) reach a decision and she was recommending it went to tribunal. She said I would get the paperwork in 2 weeks ( haven't got it yet ) and the waiting time for tribunals was about 6 months. What frightens me is that if, when the tribunal comes round I fail, I will have to apply all over again - after all those months of waiting. Does anyone else think it's a deliberate delay, because then the government won't have to pay out so much money while we're appealing? :crazy:
Woodentop
UKFM Member

Postby animalhouse » Wed May 23, 2012 9:52 am

i applied for a change of cirumstances again as got fed up of waiting about a year, aug - aug,

applied again the november so now have 3 cases running.

1, iniital one 2 years ago that is now at upper tier,

2, reconsideration

3, renewal as 2 years are now up.

good luck guys.

was a no at frist then got awarded lrc as everyone does but was appealingn for mobility.

:-)
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits