Wrag Group

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Wrag Group

Postby BlueBerry » Sun May 27, 2012 12:41 pm

Hi Guys

As always I am little bit worried about my ESA try look on web but can some one tell me how often do you get retested for ESA in Wrag group I thinking since my win In Jan it been 5 months wait for the form again. Now as I am in Wrag group is it the same carry on again ???

I try not to worry as I am now cause my illness to get worse but hard not to hit me I went thought 18 months of hell and had 3 surgery in that time and I am still try to get over my surgery now. But lest now I can final read :-D :-D :-D :-D Best surgery I have done on my eye :-D That doctor is a life saver ......

Oh Did anyone watch Eurovision last night what fun Pooor Hump that what we get for going first :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance:
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Re: Wrag Group

Postby denys » Sun May 27, 2012 3:35 pm

Hi Blueberry sorry I'm not up on how ESA works very well, but someone will be along soon to give some advice I'm sure, brilliant news about your eye but be nice to yourself you've been through a lot recently :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Melbi_UK » Sun May 27, 2012 3:54 pm

BlueBerry wrote:Hi Guys

As always I am little bit worried about my ESA try look on web but can some one tell me how often do you get retested for ESA in Wrag group I thinking since my win In Jan it been 5 months wait for the form again. Now as I am in Wrag group is it the same carry on again ???

I try not to worry as I am now cause my illness to get worse but hard not to hit me I went thought 18 months of hell and had 3 surgery in that time and I am still try to get over my surgery now. But lest now I can final read :-D :-D :-D :-D Best surgery I have done on my eye :-D That doctor is a life saver ......

Oh Did anyone watch Eurovision last night what fun Pooor Hump that what we get for going first :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance:

I think it is different for everyone, last time it was 6 months for me.
Melbi_UK
UKFM Member

Postby pixiecat » Mon May 28, 2012 11:22 am

Hi

I have just been put into the wrag group and been for my first "interview" with the dwp :roll:
I can only tell you from my forms that when you have received your medical information, what the doctor said about your esa50 form they put a reason why your in the wrag and how long they think the illness will effect you in this group (hope it makes sence)
On my form the "doctor" thinks I will be ill for 2 years so not return to work for this term so I will not be re-asses for 18 months, I dont know how often or long I have to go to interviews, except that my "case worker" said I have to go every 2 weeks

Hope this helps

Lorraine
pixiecat

Postby BlueBerry » Mon May 28, 2012 3:18 pm

pixiecat wrote:Hi

I have just been put into the wrag group and been for my first "interview" with the dwp :roll:
I can only tell you from my forms that when you have received your medical information, what the doctor said about your esa50 form they put a reason why your in the wrag and how long they think the illness will effect you in this group (hope it makes sence)
On my form the "doctor" thinks I will be ill for 2 years so not return to work for this term so I will not be re-asses for 18 months, I dont know how often or long I have to go to interviews, except that my "case worker" said I have to go every 2 weeks

Hope this helps

Lorraine

Thanks pixie I can't rember what happen now when I was put in to wrag It took over 1 1/2 years to pass my appeal but now I am more ill Just had surgery over 4 weeks ago so it going be long time till I am ready to go back to work but thanks . Hopefully this time they put my re assessment back like yours cause I had to much happen to me in this pass 2 months 2 surgery now this wahhhhh :shock: :shock: but I just got letter from my doctor who did my surgery and it sounds like I was really ill so I thank my doctor send me a copy may help my case :-)
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits