review claim scored 15 points

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

review claim scored 15 points

Postby logiebear » Mon May 28, 2012 12:02 pm

hi all , ive had my review looked at and they have not changed the decision to put me in support group but kept me in wrag esa cont which now cant have as over a year,ive been sent a letter stating that they have sent a copy of submission to tribunal service, im a bit confused as i was awarded 15 points from atos, does anyone know how many points is needed for support group? i think i need to go to cab this week for help.
logiebear
UKFM Member

Re: review claim scored 15 points

Postby *Lisa* » Mon May 28, 2012 12:27 pm

Hi, you need 15 points or more to be able to qualify for any ESA entitlement.

They go on the support group by what points you score on the qualifying questions in realtion to support group.

All :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

CAB will help you with more details.
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby logiebear » Mon May 28, 2012 5:06 pm

thanks lisa for advice, is anyone on esa support with fibro on this forum?
logiebear
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon May 28, 2012 6:36 pm

I'm in the support group, not purely for FM tho, there's depression and anxiety at work as well :shock: :shock: :shock: From what I can remember from my paperwork, it says something along the lines that if, after reconsideration, a decision cannot be overturned/changed in your favour, then it will automatically be passed on to the tribunal stage.

I was originally placed in WRAG as altho I receive a full medical pension, DWP decided that it was the same as partial retirement and that it only applied to my previous employer, so I was capable of doing something else instead. I appealed and was fortunate to have it changed after reconsideration.

Hopefully someone with an atom of common sense will be given your appeal and give you the right decision :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Mon May 28, 2012 7:33 pm

:fingerscrossed: for the tribunal :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Itsonlyme! » Tue May 29, 2012 1:01 am

Yes I am hon, was moved into support group after much form filling and assessments but then got yet another 40odd page questionnaire through recently so who knows this time!? It all seems a very sketchy system to me,are you sure you answered the questions properly? Or rather fully? I was soo upset in my first assessment and mainly answered yes and no through the tears and apparently that goes against you, for example..they may ask..Can you pick up a pound coin off the floor?...I said yes, because I could..The part I left out was..Yes I could but not without being in pain stooping/bending etc.. If that makes sense? Had GP reports and all sorts. I'd love to work, really would but days are so unpredictable I'd be sacked after 5 minutes, if you go to appeal it may be worth bringing this up, I did, didn't help that time sadly but they did explain things to me as the decision was found purely because of how things were on the day/and the questions I answered on day of assessment...
Not sure about the automatic tribunal thing, I'd look into that as I had to apply but it might be different now, hope this helps for when you go see CAB x
Itsonlyme!
UKFM Member

Postby Andrew_Z » Tue May 29, 2012 3:38 am

People may believe they have enough points, but I hear it still depends on how much the examiner wants his/her bonus for putting someone on the 'to work' list.
Andrew_Z
UKFM Member

Postby logiebear » Tue May 29, 2012 8:16 am

hi, yeah i followed advice on here to fill in questionaire, put lots of imformation on what can and cant do, doctors report etc atos didnt need to see me this time and scored me 15 points, lol confused.com, must of getting miss grumpy who was the decision maker. Btw does anyone know what occupations the decision makers are?
logiebear
UKFM Member

Postby Andrew_Z » Tue May 29, 2012 4:18 pm

Yes, 'Moron'
Andrew_Z
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits