job centre plus grrrrrrrrrrrr

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby rosehip » Thu May 31, 2012 5:10 pm

I wrote a letter asking for them to reconsider putting me in support group supported by letter from my gp £15 . :roll: well they avnt recieved it and i know damn well they have becauce they sent me the sick note back i had enclosed as they didnt need it .

So ive got to do it all again and pay for another gps letter through there incompitance x :evil:
rosehip
UKFM Member

Re: job centre plus grrrrrrrrrrrr

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu May 31, 2012 5:59 pm

It's not the jobcentre that deal with these things, it's DWP. Have you pointed out to them that someone must have had it with the sick note being returned to you. If you sent it by Recorded/Signed For delivery or Special Delivery, you can track it and see not only when it arrived, but also who signed for it.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby rosehip » Thu May 31, 2012 6:12 pm

yes i told them about the sick note being sent back but they insisted they have not got the letter , i was fuming and i told them why did you send sick note back then . NO ANSWER . :evil:
rosehip
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu May 31, 2012 8:04 pm

Don't know what they're playing at :-? :-? :-?
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Bobbi08 » Thu May 31, 2012 8:45 pm

Tell me about it.. Had a medical on 7th Feb and I am still waiting on a decision...

Been on the assessment rate for a year so had the letter to say my money will stop on 8th June!!!! This all stems from my appeal letter last June and a reconsideration in my favour in September!!!

Keep ringing and still no answer.. I said to the last lady you ate keeping me hanging until the 8th!! She said we won't do that and if that did happen it would work in my favour ok will wait to see if that happens.

They said to me they had not received a letter, I said impossible as you have sent back all my hospital letters... I wouldn't let go and they finally found it in a woman's in tray in another department. So keep ringing until you get some answers xxx
Bobbi08
UKFM Member

Postby Kirsi » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:41 pm

My goodness, they sound inefficient.If I have to phone places like that I always ask for the name of the person I am talking to, and which person or department, I am usually transferred to, in a very polite manner, of course. I feel they will do more, especially if it turns out they were accountable for any mistakes. And if I send off any documentation, I try to photocopy them first for my file, and , after a reasonable time contact the department I had sent them off to. Or, I ask in my initial letter if they could acknowledge receiving the documents etc.
Just a suggestion. Best wishes and Good Luck!
Kirsi
UKFM Newbie

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits