[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Failed atos medical

Failed atos medical

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Failed atos medical

Postby Mazz64 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:48 pm

Hi
Yes you do, if you don't they will stop your money, my doctor give me a medical note for 3 months at a time.

Good luck with your appeal, I'm still waiting for mine it's been 8 months but from looking on here it could be another year, but i won't give up.

Mazz
Mazz64
UKFM Member

Postby Mazz64 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:49 pm

sorry forgot to say when you win your appeal you still have to send in medical note's until they tell you to stop.
Mazz64
UKFM Member

Postby Bebbe » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:39 pm

Thanks for the replies, I have received a form to fill in from the tribunal service today when I send it back they will give me a date for my hearing and it stated I could be waiting a long time for the hearing.
Bebbe
UKFM Member

Postby Bebbe » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:02 am

I have my date for my tribunal hearing for this October so luckily I haven't had to wait long.
Bebbe
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:53 pm

:goodluck1: Bebbe.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Bebbe » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:28 pm

Thank you shazq
Bebbe
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:57 pm

:fingerscrossed: bebbe :goodluck1:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Bebbe » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:48 pm

Thank you Denys
Bebbe
UKFM Member

Postby Bebbe » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:17 pm

Hi everyone, I have been to my tribunal today and I didn't win :( I found it very daunting they crossed examined me I ended up contradicting myself they tripped me up on everything I said, it was a very unpleasant experience. So now I have to claim JSA
Bebbe
UKFM Member

Failed atos medical

Postby toplessbug » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:32 pm

Hi had my atos medical fail as well I'm now waiting on appeal. They've had it for 3 weeks so far and been told it's up to them how long it will take.

Sent from my iPhone using the force :-)
toplessbug
UKFM Member

Postby Bebbe » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:59 pm

Good luck Toplessbug
Bebbe
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:05 pm

Sorry to hear what has happened Bebbe :grouphug: :grouphug: Can you make another ESA claim or do you have a wait a set period of time before you can put one in??? If you can claim again, maybe getting some help with the form filling could help make a difference :-? :-?

You know we're here and we'll try to help and support you :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Bebbe » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:15 pm

Thanks Fluppypuffy, my representative told me I could either claim JSA or get another sick note from my doctor but I can't claim esa for my original symptoms (fm, chronic back pain,raynaulds) it has to be something different :(
Bebbe
UKFM Member

Postby isitme » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:47 am

So you failed your medical.
I could moan on how I been trying to carry out DLA over two years now that I am spent.
I have no idea how some were in and some lose. It is just a game.
In order to not be negative. I am just not applying mulch at the moment.
But they really do treat you cross examine you.
Take care :-) :-)
isitme
UKFM Member

Postby Iceskatemum » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:30 am

Just some :grouphug: :flowers: for everyone who has had to fight the system ......as well as this hateful illness.

As some one else said Karma is a great thing but just remember it is probably not the person on the end of the benefits phone but the system they have to operate that is wrong !! :pcsmash:

:hugs:
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Previous

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits