renewal notice

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

renewal notice

Postby animalhouse » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:28 pm

just had my renewal notice through this morning.

lrc indefinately :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

big deal - didn't someon say the lower rates would be getting rid of.

no mobility again as no panick attacks/anxiety despite i have and can 50m regardless of how much pain/fatigue i am in and how much time it takes.

do they ever read the "without extreme pain and discomfort bit".

has anyone ever got it for this. :pull-hair: :pull-hair: :pull-hair: :pull-hair: :pull-hair:

have rang to say i am appealing and want copies of atos report etc. don;t know if i have it in me this time though but just want to see what atos dr put as she seemed nice like they all do. :roll: :roll: :roll:

apart from this had a lovely morning out on shopmobiity scooter - so nice to go out and not feel tired or in as much pain and be able to enjoy something rather than struggle to get through it.
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Re: renewal notice

Postby masonsbarms » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:58 pm

hi AH glad you had a good morning wizzing round on your scooter,

i have not been in your situation thankfully, but you must keep fighting you deserve to win with what you cope with.

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:40 pm

:goodluck1: with your appeal, dont give up. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:57 pm

:fingerscrossed: and :goodluck1: with your appeal AH :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby MCT » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:08 am

animalhouse wrote:no mobility again as no panick attacks/anxiety despite i have and can 50m regardless of how much pain/fatigue i am in and how much time it takes.

do they ever read the "without extreme pain and discomfort bit".

has anyone ever got it for this. :pull-hair: :pull-hair: :pull-hair: :pull-hair: :pull-hair:

I got HRM for this - eventually!

I misunderstood the question about how far you can walk without severe pain/discomfort (I can't remember exact phrasing of question & too knackered to look it up). I originally put 0 metres as I'm always in severe pain/discomfort. Turns out that it is the act of walking which has to cause the severe pain/discomfort regardless of how much background pain/discomfort you have. When I put in my appeal I clarified my answer to emphasise that whilst in constant pain the physical act of walking caused severe pain and increased discomfort within a few metres and I required the use of a mobility scooter when out and about.

Hope that helps.
MCT
UKFM Member

renewal notice

Postby toplessbug » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:29 am

I applied for DLA as I'm getting worse and got refused. But I scanned all the pages into my computer so I know what I put, looking at what I put now and what they have refused me on I wonder if they actually read my form at all.

I rang yesterday for a reconsideration lets see what happens.
Fingers crossed xx
toplessbug
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits