ATOS Home visit

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: ATOS Home visit

Postby claireh18 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:32 pm

Hi darkcyde

He seemd ok, a bit abrupt maybe. He didn't read mee back what he had written so i had no opportunity to question it at the time.
If i have any comments i have to send these to the DWp within 2 wekks of the date of their letter (16th July).
My mum wants to write to them as she was here when the dr was, although so was my dog and the dr said he was allergic, so my mum went into thhe garden with the dog as she whines out there by herself. Mum came in when he wanted to examine me as i was unable to lift my legs up onto the sofa unaided.
I can't believe the lies that are in his report. I feel like giving up to be honest, they can keeptheir money cos all this stress is not helping at all!
claireh18
UKFM Member

Re: ATOS Home visit

Postby darkcyde » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:09 am

you cant give up.....i know its hard, but thats what they are counting on.....give up, they win, they keep money that belongs to you! Or it goes to some expenses fiddling MPs second home as he cant be arsed to commute to work with the commoners!
Diagnosed : ME/FM, CFS,CPS, IBS, ADHD : Medications : Mirtazapine 45mg, Paracetamol 4gram a day, Omeprazole 40mg, Dompperidone 30mg, Morphine (tabs) 120mg, Morphine (liquid) 100mg twice a day
darkcyde
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits