[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - ESA assessmet:- How long does result of assessment take ?

ESA assessmet:- How long does result of assessment take ?

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby janderhip » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:12 am

My husband went for his assessment for continuing of ESA on April 16th 2012 and now nearly 11 weeks later is still waiting for result. Anyone else having to wait a long time. Thanks janderhip.
janderhip
UKFM Member

Re: ESA assessmet:- How long does result of assessment take ?

Postby becky7044 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:29 am

Hi, I have been waiting over 8 weeks and still havent heard anything. Think this is very poor as it only ment to take 4 weeks maximum.
It also stressful waiting for the results but dont suppose they care about that.

Becky xxx
becky7044
UKFM Member

Postby Bobbi08 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:40 am

I had mine in Feb and didn't hear till 12th June!!!! Had to keep chasing... I failed it, and they made that decision on 17th April !! I asked why am I only finding out now??? They said due to backlog... I think it was due to the fact I had had 365 days of ESA and it stopped on 8th June!!

Good luck, hope you hear soon xx
Bobbi08
UKFM Member

Postby BlueBerry » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:56 am

Hi

Well this my second time going thought assessment last time it took me over 18 months that with appeal to win !!! try think hmmm last time it was 2 months for the form to be turned down and over 3 months wait after my medical then after that i had the wait over 18 months to get my appeal in and of course i won no need to worry about it.

This time (second assessment get tested every 3 to 6 months which is stupid be in wrag group ) I just put my form in for June 25 now we going see how long it take and god for bid do a over medical and go to a over appeal but i have got my figures cross that this might not happen who knows with DWP and ASTO you never know with these people :roll: :roll:

wish you all luck in world glad this time i know the system and I have CAB to help fill in forms and Welfare rights to back me up as I had there help last appeal hope what I said was ok nice pass on some advise.

try not worry but i got worse anxiety at min after the flood which let everyone know me and my mam are fine :-)
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:44 pm

What you have said is absolutely fine Blueberry, and could help someone who finds themselves in a situation like you were :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Great explanation Blueberry and good to hear you and your mam are OK :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits