tribunal in 4 weeks eeeeek!!!!!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

tribunal in 4 weeks eeeeek!!!!!

Postby pixiepixie1982 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:02 pm

hi guys,
i have my date for my tribunal - 3rd aug.

im so scared. i dont know what to expect and im scared. im rubbish at ansewing questions in front of everyone. i will also be 36 week pregnant!!!. the CAB is coming with me - will he do all the talking. also i have developed bad depression, suicidal thoughts and self harm in the last 6 months since this appeal started (not all due to the appeal) and have been put on antidepressents although im pregnant. ive read this wont be taken into account as its since my assesment that i have worsened (i was still managing to stay quite possitive then).

what should i ware,

who will be there.

what should i do if im struggling to answer, crying etc etc. im petrified!!!!

any advice would be great - the report is full of lies and everything was twisted and re worded etc. do i tell them that

thanks everyone x
pixiepixie1982
UKFM Member

Re: tribunal in 4 weeks eeeeek!!!!!

Postby masonsbarms » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:06 pm

hi i have not had any dealings like this thankfuly,

but i hope all gose well and you start to feel better soon,

and hope all gose well with the new baby.

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby pixiepixie1982 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:05 pm

thank you!!!! x x x x x
pixiepixie1982
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:55 pm

Hi,

I would let the CAB do most of the work and only fill in the things they may miss out thats important as you dont want any extra stesses especially being heavily pregnant and suffering from depression.

Hope all goes well for you :fingerscrossed:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby pixiepixie1982 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:04 pm

i must write down the main points of my illness and the difficulties i face on a day to day basis. possibly my partner who is going to come with me could do something similar, from his point of veiw.

ill try to get written confromation of syptoms etc, but ive not really kept them 100% informed of how im feeling. my mum had this illness so i just kind of accept it & dont overly involve them. think my stubborn attitude of not letting the illness beat me has got me into alot of trouble if that makes sence (but i still hope that comes back!!!) ;-)

x x x x x
pixiepixie1982
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits