[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Brown envelope this morning....

Brown envelope this morning....

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Brown envelope this morning....

Postby shazq » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:58 pm

:welldone:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby *Lisa* » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:06 pm

Hi what great news!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I have read your fight and stress and can feel how relieved you must be!

Around 3 months before your claim runs out the DWP will automaticaly send you a renewl form. You will have a date to send it in by and they make sure you get a reply before your claim runs out, in fact i got my result 2 months before it was due to end.

I would imagine by then you will be given the new PIP forms and thats the start of another stress in itself! :pull-hair: but enjoy what you have for now :mrgreen:

Have you checked out what you can have/claim for now your on these rates? for example you will automaticly get a blue badge (have to apply) being on the HRM plus im sure theres more you need to have a looky round/google or spk to CAB/DWP for info

:welldone:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby MsBabylove11 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:19 pm

I applied recently and was told no? Wanting to appeal but everyday struggles make it hard to concentrate my efforts
From the 4 kids and 2 dogs and now8 puppies we have to get homes for! I would love to hear how u did it! Congrats!!

Jo x
MsBabylove11
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:25 pm

As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby shazq » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:39 pm

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby kathmoore1 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:53 pm

Glad you got the good news that you were hoping for.
I'm new to this site and managed to get DLA but can't work. What is the mrc benefit? I live on my own with a mortgage so it's not easy.
Hello to all bye the way. It helps to know there are people out there to help as the doctors don't know enough about it!
kathmoore1
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:06 pm

:welcome: to the forum Kathmoore1

mrc = means middle rate care its Disability living allowance.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby MsBabylove11 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:44 pm

Thankyou guys! Looks like I will need all the help I can get so thanx again xxx
MsBabylove11
UKFM Member

Postby rosehip » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:57 pm

congratulations :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D . i did not get anything i heard last week. i also got put into esa work related i coul cry :( :( , its upset me so much i dont know how we will manage without money xx
rosehip
UKFM Member

Postby MsBabylove11 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:25 pm

I need help! They denied my application and now I don't know what to do to better my chances? It's unfair that ME is recognised by them but fibro isn't! :(
MsBabylove11
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:31 pm

You need to contact someone like CAB or other similar organizations in your area, they should be able to help you. You'll also need to let DWP that you intend to appeal as you only have 30 days from your letter to get something in to them.

Sent from LaaLaaLand by PinkiWinkiFone!!

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby lyndylou29 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:53 am

Hi that's brilliant news,I am just waiting for the brown envelope and am pretty sure that I will be turned down again :( I went back to Doc's yesterday I can't have anti inflamatory meds as I only have 1 kidney he has prescribed me stronger pain killers and going to see a neuro.Good luck with the scooter and the outside world :-)
lyndylou29
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits