ESA

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

ESA

Postby ellibob » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:12 am

The afternoon before my medical. I had a call cancelling it.
Due to new info from GP. To say I was jumping with joy ( if I could)
Has this happened to anyone else? :-D I am assuming I have passed sort off.
What happens next. Elli
ellibob
UKFM Member

Re: ESA

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:59 am

I've moved your topic into here ellibob, as it's the right place for what you're asking about.

With how Atos and DWP keep changing things and making up the rules as they go along, asking for extra info from your GP, then cancelling the WCA could mean anything. And what could happen next will depend on the outcome of your claim.
ellibob wrote: I am assuming I have passed sort off.

Personally, I would either wait for a letter telling me what was happening, or contact them to see what is happening wrt your claim as they quite often interpret information very differently to how most people do. I am fully retired on medical grounds with paperwork stating that everyone I have seen all agree that I will not be able to work again, and I thought that would be read exactly as it was stated. However, Atos and DWP decided, regardless of what was in front of them, and what they had held on file about me for over 10 years that I was capable of taking steps towards going back to work. Subsequently I lodged an appeal, but thankfully only had to go as far as the reconsideration stage.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: ESA

Postby lincx » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:01 pm

unless they have said 'you've passed' don't start jumping yrt. it could possibly mean that your papers are being referred back to DWP for it to be reviewed by a case worker,
unless anything is in black and white,.,,, never take I as read!
sorry to spoil your hopes.
I hope for your sake it's good news for you, but you will only make yourself more I'll if it doesn't turn out the way you re thinking xxx ((( hugs)))
lincx
UKFM Newbie

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits