What a surprise !! (Atos was Nice)

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

What a surprise !! (Atos was Nice)

Postby BlueBerry » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:18 pm

:shock: what a complete surprise Atso was nice to me :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I had help from my mam to walk into the build and to sit down ect an i couldn't even talk or rember out , even falling a sleep. It was a woman i saw not sure if she was so called doctor or nurse but she said i didn't even look well i was basic ready to pass out or be sick :cry:
lovely person she even stop medical and said i go talk people out reception get you home visit ....

but i ask for bloody home visit in first place this is why :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x

they even got me nice taxi a disable one with high seats for my hip :shock: :-o

I am tolly shock how i was treated they were nice , pleased and could clearly see i was unwell now to see what happen about home visit or maybe they might not bother i can only hope ;-) ;-)

but what a surprise now i'm going lie down and be sick :crazy: :crazy: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
Last edited by BlueBerry on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Re: What a surprise !!

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:49 pm

WOW!! Wasn't expecting that as a surprise BlueBerry :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Hope the home visit isn't too long in coming thru, then you can get thru this :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: What a surprise !!

Postby BlueBerry » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:54 pm

lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe I need change the title but I hope home visit goes well ;-)

edit change the title guess the old one bit confusing I have had weird sorter time with atso them been nice to me is a complete shock :shock:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Re: What a surprise !! (Atso was Nice)

Postby linedancer99 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:53 pm

Hi, i feel really stupid but what is Atso? i am assuming it is to do with benefits. :-?
linedancer99
UKFM Member

Re: What a surprise !! (Atso was Nice)

Postby shazq » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:55 pm

That makes a change :lol: :goodluck1: with your home visit. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: What a surprise !! (Atos was Nice)

Postby BlueBerry » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:58 pm

linedancer99 wrote:Hi, i feel really stupid but what is Atso? i am assuming it is to do with benefits. :-?

yeah silly me spell it wrong dislexic it was post say atos healthcare ones do medical assessments :crazy:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby linedancer99 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:23 pm

Don't worry have googled it. lol :lol:
linedancer99
UKFM Member

Postby linedancer99 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:28 pm

Glad you had good experience, it makes a change. I had a home visit years ago for disability living allowance, the doctor did his report and I was refused, he had written that I would get better!! I have arthritis so how that works I don't know. I have since been diagnosed with fibro as well.
I had to go to an appeal and I got a unanimous yes, and they laughed at the report that said I would improve. I hope all goes well for you. xx
linedancer99
UKFM Member

Postby Lemonzest2012 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:33 pm

ATOSers treated me wonderfully too, that make the knife in the back hurt so much more :(
Lemonzest2012
UKFM Member

Postby CottonSocks » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:01 pm

This is wonderful news and makes me a bit less terrified of mine!!
CottonSocks
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:21 pm

Glad things went OK blueberry and :fingerscrossed: for the home visit hope you have stopped being :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: now
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby BlueBerry » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:15 pm

denys wrote:Glad things went OK blueberry and :fingerscrossed: for the home visit hope you have stopped being :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: now

thanks deny yeah just can't stop going bathroom now :lol: :lol: it always one thing or over :roll: :roll: I hope they can forget about home viist just say i'm in support group ;-) but know them I got have them come my home :-x
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby sootybean56 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:19 am

hi blueberry :wave:
happy your visit to atos went ok
hope your home visit goes the same
try not to get too stressed
and good luck :blowkiss:
sootybean56
UKFM Member

Postby Just-JJ » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:49 am

Atos were nice to me too but she stabbed me very hard in the back!!!

The medical report is 90% BS!!!

She has made up most of it, stating she did certain things and marking them as normal when she didnt even examine that area, so I am currently wading through it and submitting my appeal paperwork :(
Just-JJ
UKFM Member

Postby BlueBerry » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:02 pm

Just-JJ wrote:Atos were nice to me too but she stabbed me very hard in the back!!!

The medical report is 90% BS!!!

She has made up most of it, stating she did certain things and marking them as normal when she didnt even examine that area, so I am currently wading through it and submitting my appeal paperwork :(

I was so surprised when atos was nice to me and now get home visit next Thursday reading what you said on over post reminds me what i went thought with my first medical all i can say I was so worried about my second medical but it wasn't to bad I just hope you gave them hell I am still send a letter complained for not gave me home visit n first place and cause my illness to be damaged more cause these fools i am on more meds up 30 they gave me worse flare up in years evil b******* :swear1: :swear1: :swear1: :swear1: :swear1: :swear1: :swear1: :swear1: good luck you should win your appeal but it may take tie. :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits