form esa 50

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

form esa 50

Postby rosehip » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:43 pm

:roll: Iwas put in the work related group in April and i asked for a reconsideration and today i have had an esa 50 form . Is this normal x :?:
rosehip
UKFM Member

Re: form esa 50

Postby denys » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:06 pm

Dont really know Rosehip, there doesnt seem to be a normal anymore :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: why dont you phone the DWP and ask what is going on???? :fingerscrossed:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby miller » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:32 pm

think this is the norm as i was put in wrag and when i wrote and asked for reconsideration as my fibro had got worse i was sent an esa 50 form to fill in. Yoy will probs have to attend another medical too , i have to.
miller
UKFM Member

Postby crystalkaz » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:16 pm

Hi Rosehip Did you request to have the new Esa form, as didn't you speak to someone from Atos/Dwp they asked you questions?

All I can say is gather all new medical evidence to send in as this is what they request time and time again.....
When you last had your medical, did you see a Atos dr? Or did you see a Nurse?

As from a medical point of view we should be seen by a Atos dr....due to us sufferening with a very complicated long list of syndromes...thats not working due to our signals overload to our brain :pull-hair:

:hugs: takecare
crystalkaz
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits