1 year on ESA - been sent a ....

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

1 year on ESA - been sent a ....

Postby BusyMumof5 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:47 pm

I have been on ESA around a year now (although not quite a year) and I have been sent another form. Does this mean I have to attend yet another medical? I am worrying slightly. I was put in the support group last year - thanks.
Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Asthma and much much more!
BusyMumof5
UKFM Member

Re: 1 year on ESA - been sent a ....

Postby deborahpovey » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:14 pm

up until my current new claim they have only asked me to have a medical once the other times they have just renewed my claimed, however i am currently still on incapacity benefit they are in the process of changing it over to ESA now fingers cross they dont put me into the work related one
deborahpovey
UKFM Member

Postby BusyMumof5 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:27 pm

deborahpovey wrote:up until my current new claim they have only asked me to have a medical once the other times they have just renewed my claimed, however i am currently still on incapacity benefit they are in the process of changing it over to ESA now fingers cross they dont put me into the work related one

I hope you're right! I had a right nightmare with my last to be honest! Time will tell I guess, just sent the form off xx
Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Asthma and much much more!
BusyMumof5
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:25 pm

:fingerscrossed: its just a formality :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:36 pm

:goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: Hopefully it will go straight thru for you :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits