Advice on DWP please

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Advice on DWP please

Postby tashnella » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Hi
I was given an appointment at the job centre for the wrag. a couple of days before my appointment they phoned to cancel and said i was in the wrong group anyway. The lady said she would forward my details on to the relevant department and they would get in touch with me to arrange another appointment. Up to now i have had no further contact with anyone about any activity group appointment. Shall i chase it up or wait???
I have also had the esa 50 FORM to be back on 18th september, not posting it until 12th and will get it registered as someone mentioned before.
Any advice appreciated
tashnella
UKFM Member

Advice on DWP please

Postby denys » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:11 pm

Tasha I'm splitting your post off this board and making a new one for you as lots of people have already answered the original poster (op) and may therefore pass it by, :fingerscrossed: you get more hits in one of its own :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: Advice on DWP please

Postby denys » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:17 pm

Right now I've got it in the right place I'll try to help, if I were you I would ring them back and tell them you havent heard which group you are now in and how long for etc. Send your form back registered as has been said before and if you still havent heard attach a letter (photocopy everything) asking why and explaining you have been told you are in the wrong group :fingerscrossed: it all goes smoothly for you :goodluck1: :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits