Appeal rejected, ATOS seem to be mind readers too!

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Appeal rejected, ATOS seem to be mind readers too!

Postby Lemonzest2012 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:38 pm

Hiya all

Just got my appeal pack today, and everything is lies, also it seems ATOS are mind readers, as they seem to have come to the conclusion that I don't "worry or ruminate (dwell on issues and constantly play them over in my mind)" and that my mental health problems are not very serious, when only this week my new psych has been extremely worried with my current state of mind (I'm in a mania cycle, and I'm dissociative and feeling agoraphobic (I seem small and everything else seems HUGE)) and started me on a new course of meds and pain killers.

Tell that to my jaw and teeth that I don't ruminate because I've worn off one crown and I've migraines and sleep problems due to grinding my teeth unconsciously when I'm sleeping.

I'm going to take this to Tribunal, ATOS must answer for this and I will make them.

Lemonzest. :shock:
Lemonzest2012
UKFM Member

Re: Appeal rejected, ATOS seem to be mind readers too!

Postby babajane32 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:12 pm

AAh, a law unto themselves!!! Your best bet is to get medical evidance doctor/gp/specilist notes or letter on this subject...just telling them won't gaurntee their beleif in it...but telling them AND showing evidance is very persuasive :)
babajane32
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:23 pm

:goodluck1: Lemonzest :fingerscrossed: for a different outcome :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby isitme » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:22 pm

i 2nd what bj said.

even with loads of medical evidence i have still not got past the lrc post.

you really need backup from medical experts as if you say it can be treated as hearsay

i think you only get anything these days if you are bedbound or if not i don;t know how these peoplle have done it.

good luck :-)
isitme
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits