DWP and Track and Trace

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

DWP and Track and Trace

Postby crystalkaz » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:16 pm

Hi all, I have logged in using my wifes account (sorry) as I wish to ask a question from you all on her behalf.

I have just received a letter from the Post Office stating that a letter I had written and posted on her behalf to the DWP using there Track and Trace system to the DWP has unfortunately been lost. This may or may not be understandable and as a result of the non arrival of the letter (start of an appeal by the way) I sent another letter and a note of explaination again using the Track and Trace system. The idea behind this was obviously to that the cherubs at DWP could not deny that they had received mail from us. Spookily after two weeks this second letter is also missing and untraceable.

So anyway, has anyone else had the same problem, as I am suspicious that prehaps the DWP and Royal Mail could be in cahoots, as if letters/appeals are not received on time !!!!!!

Many Thanks

Les
crystalkaz
UKFM Member

Re: DWP and Track and Trace

Postby bekwey » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:46 pm

yep, been there, got the T-shirt :( - to do with Atos forms. Another time I couldn't get to my Atos medical due to there being a "jumper" on the building next door, so the whole area was closed off. I rang them and told them why, which of course, they already knew and said they would reschedule, and some time later got a letter saying benefit had stopped due to non-attendance of appt!!!!
I now always get proof of postage every time any of them get sent anything!!
bekwey
UKFM Member

Postby babajane32 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:00 pm

yup, and have had appeals say not reicved time sensative letters and emails...until i provided their response reply..then they lost that one internally and dwp have internally lost a huge block of my hospital medial records that io paid money to have! ,everything goes track and trace etc, i always chase up after a week now to..highly frustrating, especuially when many of us find the whole effort of a rubbish get no where phone call draining! ..track tace, recipt and double check everything..there must be a very intertesting mail mountain somehwre! :shock:
babajane32
UKFM Member

DWP and Track and Trace

Postby MsBabylove11 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:27 pm

Dwp sucks balls! Lol
MsBabylove11
UKFM Member

Postby pixiecat » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:17 am

I have just had the same thing happen to me,
first and second letter for my wrag appeal not got there after being given 2 different addresses and the second
being told to mark it attension of lady I spoke to.

When I rang to see if 2nd letter received the lady said no and made an appt at local jobcentre for me to get the forms faxed over
so that they deffinately received them so maybe thats what you should see if you can do as they then phoned the peple to confirm
receipt.

Just hope this effort is worth it :roll:
pixiecat

Postby crystalkaz » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:26 pm

many thanks for your replies, there appears to be an interesting question in that so many letters sent to the same address appear to be going missing.

If it the policy of the DWP not to sign for letters and the Post office know this, (and if there are that many complaints they must have an idea :nono: ) then it would appear to me that the Post Office is taking our money under false pretences (illegal surley).

I await the answer from the Post Office.

If I get enough answers from here saying Track and Trace letters to the DWP have gone missing then Im going upwards to the ombidnusman.

seems that we are :banghead: with the DWP, I suspect they hope that if we :banghead: long enough we will stop .

:-D on the bright side, I was bought up in the PUNK era so can :banghead: all day and all night long, and eventually that wall will collapse.

Cheers Les
crystalkaz
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits