ESA50 form

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

ESA50 form

Postby tashnella » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:14 pm

Hi i have had my esa50 form for sometime, it is due back before the 18th. I dug out my esa50 form from jan/feb 2012 (photocopies). i was concerend because my answeres would be similar as the last form. I have written a long letter discribing my symptoms and diagnosies by gps, nuerologists and pain clinic. I dont know if anyone gets different symptoms from day to day, my letter looks like a hypercondriacs dream. Help!!! Also been having difficulty talking now and stop mid sentance cos ive forgot what i was going to say, also concentration levels are nil.
tashnella
UKFM Member

Re: ESA50 form

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:50 pm

I've always used the copy of my previous answers as the basis for a review, with things added in or changed as needed.

Don't worry about it sounding like last time, include any symptoms/problems that have developed/changed since your last assessment such as the lack of concentration, stopping mid sentence as you've lost the thread of what you were saying etc.

We all read like a hypochondriac's dream with our ever growing lists of problems and meds and things, what is important is that you how how you are affected by FM (and anything else you may have healthwise.)

I know you may not have enough time to arrange it, but if you can, getting help from CAB or other similar organisation with completing the form could help with it going straight thru as they know how to phrase things in a suitable manner for all the questions.

:goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: ESA50 form

Postby denys » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:23 pm

Same here always use the old ones just add the extras to the end :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits