[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Another brown envelope.........

Another brown envelope.........

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Another brown envelope.........

Postby lolabolla » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:49 pm

Well,well, well,

I'm in the support group :-D :-D

Not going to get excited though as on checking dates---awarded from 12 July 16 November 2012, 3 months :yikes: :yikes:

Then the whole sorry merry-go-round starts again.

Going to contact DWP now for a copy of the breakdown of how I scored points wise.

Lola xx
lolabolla
UKFM Member

Re: Another brown envelope.........

Postby masonsbarms » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:02 pm

hi, hopefully it wont be as bad next time.

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby lolabolla » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:02 pm

Further to calling DWP for confirmation of the decision, I have been informed that I have been put in the Support Group for 18 months, OMG :yikes:

Lola xx
lolabolla
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:06 pm

Fantastic news Lola :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:10 pm

Brilliant news lola :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Lemonzest2012 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:45 pm

Brill news, but THREE MONTHS? ARE THEY HAVING A LAUGH? :nono: :oops: :crazy: :evil:
Lemonzest2012
UKFM Member

Postby Jo43 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:07 pm

That's brilliant news. xxx
Jo43
UKFM Member

Postby lolabolla » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:53 pm

Thanks everyone,

18 months is a result I had hoped for but did not expect because of all the horror stories we have all heard.

All I need now is for my former employer to agree that I am physicaly and mentaly buggered and pay me my pension now, some hope, dream on.

Lola xx
lolabolla
UKFM Member

Postby diane1 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:58 pm

Well done

Like you I managed to get into the support group for 12 months. I am still battling like you with my employer for my pension, I have my hearing in October so :fingerscrossed: . I have now got my 2 consultants to back me and they have written 2 reports each to the board supporting me and saying that I will never be able to work again.

I'm now waiting for the dreaded brown envelope with my DLA decision. Ive had the medical at home by a very nice Dr but they all seem nice to our faces , the worst thing is I asked for a review as my gp etc thought I should be on MR care not LR as I got. I was scared doing it as I cant afford to loose the money but as my o/h said why should you be scared to apply for something you are entitled to and if they want to say no lets go to tribunal with consultant reports. A GP or any occupational drs cannot over rule a consultants findings, its unlawful. So wish me luck.

If you need any help with the pension side of it i'd be happy to help.

:goodluck2:
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby BlueBerry » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:54 pm

wow that great news but 3 months that is just stupid :crazy: :crazy: I am still waiting on my envelope guess mine going be a while wait for that so called doctor to write his report hand it in and see what dwp make of it.

But I hope they put you in support group for longer but still some good news :-D :welldone: :welldone: :welldone: :welldone: :welldone: :blowkiss: :hugs:
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby zappa20 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:03 am

The 3 month dates happens a lot with Support Group letters. I read it's a generic system error on the date caused by another system needing a date to ensure correct payment of the £10 Christmas bonus that's paid out. Any post I've read like this the person has phoned and found their time award is at least 12 to 18 months.

Anyone receiving a 3 month date award in Support group should just phone DWP for the correct time award. Crazy system, but with the ATOS process nothing surprises me anymore.
zappa20
UKFM Member

Postby lolabolla » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:53 am

It's NOT 3 MONTHS GUYS

After contancting DWP ITS 18 MONTHS in the support group

Sorry for shouting mods

Lola xx
lolabolla
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:46 am

Don't worry about it lola, sometimes a bit of a raised voice is needed :wave: :wave: :wave:

Hope you can get thee retirement and pension side sorted out soon :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: Reading about what you have and are going thru to get the tier 1 retirement really has reminded me how fortunate I was with mine being offered as an option :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby BlueBerry » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:32 pm

Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby lolabolla » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:18 am

:fingerscrossed: for you too Blueberry

Lola xx