DLA SUCCESS

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

DLA SUCCESS

Postby diane1 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:13 am

Hi folks

Well I took a gamble and asked for a review of my DLA, mad :crazy: yes I know I had HR mob and LR care but I was alot worse and my Drs told me I should be on more. So I went for it. :yikes:

I had to send in many consultant reports but then they decided to send one of their Atos Drs to see me. :yikes:
Well he came out and was very nice, but we all know that means nothing. I had lots of tests like memory :roll: I was hopeless, followed by a touching your nose test which when I failed at when I had my eyes closed now I do feel :-| :oops:

The postman has just been with the dreaded brown envelope and I had to sit down when I opened the envelope, I was reawarded HR mob and have been awarded HR care !!!!! I cant believe it, Ive got it till 2015 or when I have to apply for PIP next year but hopefully this will help me.

The financial part is going to help so much at least now I can get a cleaner or my hubby can reduce his hours in work.

Hopefully this will give hope to you all.

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Re: DLA SUCCESS

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:24 am

Absolutely fantastic news Diane :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: It shows what can happen when someone with a bit of sense is allowed to make the system work properly. Enjoy the difference it will make to you and your family :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby diane1 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:30 am

Thanks Fluppy Puffy

I feel like i've won the lottery now ive just got my pension appeal to go in October. :fingerscrossed:
Does an elephant with fibro fog ever forget ?
diane1
UKFM Member

Postby Lemonzest2012 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:07 pm

:bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Needs moar bears!
Lemonzest2012
UKFM Member

Postby lolabolla » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:27 pm

Wonderfull news,

I think I may just try for an increase myself as I have been on HRM and LRC for the past year. I was awarded DLA in September 2011 while I was still doing a full time job and I did not have a diagnosis at the time either.

Like yourself Diane I have been diagnosed with with FM, CFS, joint hypermobility, IBS, degenerative disc disease causing nerve inpingement, osteoarthritis, diabetes, depression and anxiety problems.

Lola xx
lolabolla
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:57 pm

Fantastic news Diane well deserved :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby sootybean56 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:26 pm

well done xxxxx
sootybean56
UKFM Member

Postby crystalkaz » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:38 pm

Brilliant news, :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: :flowers:
crystalkaz
UKFM Member

Postby isitme » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:18 pm

s diane, enjoy.

:-) :-) :-) :-)
isitme
UKFM Member

Postby Graciebaby » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:52 pm

That's brilliant news, really pleased for you! :)
Graciebaby
UKFM Member

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits