please reply

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

please reply

Postby rosehip » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:39 pm

I asked for a reconsideration back in May to go on esa support but avnt herd a thing , now i have been sent an app for a medical is this the norm xx :crazy:
rosehip
UKFM Member

Re: please reply

Postby denys » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:58 pm

Sorry Rosehip, I dont know why dont you give them a ring and ask what has happened regarding your reconsideration and why are you being called for a medical :fingerscrossed: and :goodluck1:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby fliss » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:01 pm

hi i had to have a medical to be put into support group but this was not a reconsideration so not sure but if their offering you one id say go to it as it can only help you xx
fliss
UKFM Member

Postby TeeferTiger » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:05 pm

I asked to go onto support at the end of March/beginning of April. They're still messing me about, but I also had the ESA50 form to fill in about 2 months ago. Not heard anything from either of them. I have to chase them up, they've never even sent me an acknowledgement letter. :-x
TeeferTiger
UKFM Member

Postby zappa20 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:44 am

rosehip wrote:I asked for a reconsideration back in May to go on esa support but avnt herd a thing , now i have been sent an app for a medical is this the norm xx :crazy:

This happens to a lot of people. Can depend on when your next assessment date was scheduled. The assessment system works independently and takes no recognition of appeals lodged unfortunately. So many areas of this process where the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing.
zappa20
UKFM Member

Postby pixiecat » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:38 am

I agree with zappa I asked the same beginning of april and if I hadnt kept an eye on the process nothing would of happened, and infact
they managed to loose 2 sets of paper work and again if I hadnt followed it up I would never of known.

Ring them and chase it up, they are inundated with appeals etc so are behind but you best check your is going through

Good luck
Lorraine
pixiecat

Return to DWP, Working & Benefits